I 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 2 - '𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙄𝙉𝙄𝙏𝙄𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉' I

I Love I

The strongest emotion in the whole world, the type of feeling that is enough to give unbelievable strength and desire to someone and to protect and shield the ones they love and care for. Love, is powerful; it serves as a psychological and physical force that connects people together and makes them fight as one. It transcends all other feelings and emotions, limits and boundaries. It is the type of emotion that can change even a person with a broken heart or one with a sour soul, making them emit kindness and compassion that they didn't have. 

Although... Love is both heartwarming, and heartbreaking at the same time. One may give their all to loving someone and caring for them, giving them attention like no other, but sometimes they don't give the same amount of emotions and love in return. It's a typical moment in a world such as this, and in all the others. But, through love, people can break cycles of hatred, create everlasting peace and fight back against the ones who try to ruin it all. For one to learn and understand the feeling of love, they must meet others, develop bonds and care for them, understand them, communicate with them and accept one another... 

                                        〈 -----I 3RD PERSON POV I----- 〉

  It was silent; all of it was comforting and heartwarming, even if the boy couldn't hear or see anything. A few hours had passed since the night ended. Although, like yesterday, no strange visions had been seen by the young man this time, like if Fate decided to cut him some slack and let him rest this one time, even if it was technically the first time he ever slept that well without seeing some weird dream or vision where he felt himself having a mental breakdown. The large ballroom itself was finally silent after a few hours; almost everyone was resting, except for a few who were either reading books or just watching or playing something on their scrolls.

.

.

.

   "Ungh.."

  The blonde-haired boy felt himself groan quietly, moving to the side while still laying in his sleeping bag, but now definitely being woken up due to some girl shouting, "It's morning". It was annoying because he just wanted to sleep even more, but he knew he had to get up sooner or later. The fact that the Initiation would start today already gave him enough of a reason to sit up. He looked to his right side, out of the window and took a look at the light blue sky, the sun and the clouds. The shattered moon was nowhere to be seen.