Everyone was wowed by their stunning appearance. The people standing close around the two of them seemed to pale in comparison to their combined resplendence.

Back at Jin Liwei's villa estate, everyone cheered when they watched the couple appear on TV.

"Mama! Papa! Yay yay!" Little Jun pointed at his godmother and godfather in excitement, and then clapped his hands.

"Kyaaaaah! Boss is super-duper beautiful! Sir boss is also super-duper handsome! They look gorgeous to the highest level on TV!" Dom exclaimed. He also clapped his hands in excitement like Little Jun.

"Yesh! Mama bootiful! Papa hansam!"

The others nodded their heads in agreement. The European makeup artists and hairstylists looked proud of their work, as they examined Iris and Jin Liwei's attention-grabbing appearances on TV. Everyone continued to watch in rapt attention. The debut release of this chapter happened at Ñøv€l-B1n.

###

After the red carpet, the awards ceremony finally started. The general protocol was very similar to the opening ceremony. Even the seating arrangements were mostly the same. This time, however, there were more people attending. The grand theatre was filled to the brim.

Iris Long and Jin Liwei sat together with the cast and crew of "Strong Yet Broken", including the President of LX Productions and Guan Jintao and his wife.

As for the VIP guests, Grandpa Lu and Lu Zihao sat together with Wei Lan. The people sitting around them, however, were quite different from the opening ceremony. They were more famous and influential. It seemed that there were many who fought to acquire the opportunity to sit close to Vizcondesa Lan. She had become a very popular figure during the social events of the Sommet International Film Festival.

In addition to this, their seats were also moved to a part which had one of the best views of the stage.

Enrique Valdez, Maestro Ludovico De Luca and his wife also attended once again. Their front-row seats remained the same. This row was mostly reserved to all the award laureates of the past film festivals.

The host, speakers and performances were still more misses than hits, but nobody really cared much. Everyone didn't feel bored at all. Instead, they all felt very excited...and impatient as well. They couldn't wait for the main course of the night—the actual awards ceremony.

"And now the moment that you've all been waiting for has finally arrived," the host announced in French.

Everyone became quiet and sat straighter on their seats, including Iris and Jin Liwei.

"We will now officially start the awards ceremony! To all the nominees, congratulations and I wish you the best of luck!"

Chapter 502 - Don't Distract Me

The excitement and nervousness in the atmosphere became heavier after the host announced the official start of the awards ceremony. Cheers and applause sounded throughout the entire grand theatre, expressing their approval, relief and impatience.

Jin Liwei held his baby girl's hand and rubbed it gently. Her hand felt dry and warm to the touch. It didn't feel damp or cold at all, as one would expect from a person who was nervous. He glanced at her. She had a calm and pleasant expression, as if she was just relaxing at home rather than awaiting her name to be called as a nominee for one of the important awards inthe prestigious Sommet International Film Festival.

If it weren't for her racing pulse throbbing in her wrists, he would've thought that his baby girl didn't think much of the film festival's awards ceremony at all. She may look like she was just treating the awards night like any normal day, but she must be feeling nervous inside. Or excited. Maybe both. However, these feelings couldn't be seen on her face at all.