two: And I know no one will save me, I'm just asking for a kiss

After being dragged behind a horse next to her sister, Astrid was exhausted, humiliated, heartbroken and most of all angry

After being dragged behind a horse next to her sister, Astrid was exhausted, humiliated, heartbroken and most of all angry. It wasn't normal anger either like when her brother Ragnar smeared mud through her white tresses or when she had seen Brida talking to uhtred. It was cold and hot her body shook not from her exhaustion and certainly not from fear it was the rage, the rage that she had felt upon seeing her father burning to death and defeated by Kjartan's worthless men, while the bastard held her back and the cowardly sven held her sweet sister away from her.

Astrid swore glaring fiercely into the back of Sven's head that she would burn him just as he and his father had done to her family. tearing her eyes away from sven Astrid looked towards Thyra who had been shaking so violently it had caused her to fall.

The men around her began laughing and pointing at the poor girl and Astrid stopped dead in her tracks and tugged her hands towards her as hard as possible breaking the old rope and rushing to her sister's aid. "Up, up thyra." Astrid spoke softly, encouraging her sister to stand.

Sven had taken notice of Astrid again and hopped off his horse and sauntered over. "Well what have we here hmm?" he hummed, reaching towards Astrid, tugging her towards him. "I fell Astrid was just trying to help I-" Thyra was cut off by Sven "I did not ask you" He snipped, dragging his hands through Astrid's locks.

Restraining herself from lunging forward and taking the fool's other eye, Astrid dropped her head slightly and leaned into his touch. "I am sorry, Thyra fell I did not mean to make you upset" she whispered "Mayhaps she can ride on a horse if only to regain her strength for the trip." She suggested, now meeting his eye.

Sven's hands were now cupping her ash-ridden face "And what of you?" He glanced away from her "I will be fine." Astrid smiled painfully. Sven sighed, glanced towards his horse and said "You will ride with me" Astrid was smirking on the inside "Thank you" She said flashing him her blue doe eyes.

"Sister of Astrid ride with that man" Sven pointed to some older fat man and Astrid sent her sister an apologetic look.

Fortress of Dunholm in Astrid's humble opinion was the ugliest fucking Fortress and it was fitting for Sven "one-eye" and his cowardly father. After arriving Sven demanded Astrid be taken to his chambers and her sister be sent to the cellar but one soft look from Astrid and Thyra was given a chamber in the cellar but no longer in the cage they were going to make her rot in, and in Astrid's humble opinion that was an improvement but she would fix it after dealing with Sven.

Sven entered his chambers and found Astrid standing and looking out the small window he stared with his one good eye before saying "You've grown since I've last seen you." Astrid paused and remembered that he had ripped her dress and looked at her while she was half naked. "I was a young girl then," she again paused, swallowing the bile that was crawling up her throat "I am a woman now." She pushed the sentence out and kept her voice steady. "I do believe the last time I was robbed and punished for looking at something that was rightfully mine." Sven said his lips were quivering, mocking the silver haired woman.

Astrid knew what he wanted her to say and hated herself for saying it "My Father was wrong in punishing you." She whispered, gripping her hands tightly. "Your Father and that Saxon bastard Uhtred" He spat, stepping forward. Astrid flinched at the name going unnoticed by the half-blind idiot. "They are both dead now, let us leave the past where it belongs." Astrid was not surprised the words tasted bitter leaving her pink lips.

Sven stepped closer again, his hands trailing around her dress "I am owed. Do you not agree?" Sven said his hands became harsher as they travelled along her hips "I agree" Astrid barely nodded and she most certainly did not agree but she knew all too well what would become of her sweet sister if she did not comply.

Astrid does not know when Sven cut her ashy dress off or when he tossed her onto the barely there bed. She does not know the pain of him pushing himself into her because Astrid does not see Sven. She is picturing Uhtred, she does not see Sven's sweaty blonde hair, She sees Uhtred's soft brown hair. She keeps her eyes closed, picturing it's Uhtred loving her and not Sven.

Sven "One-eye" Kjartanson thinks he has Astrid Ragnarsdottir's heart but only those who have had the pleasure of seeing Astrid and her great warrior would know the only person who could ever have the silver haired beaty's heart was Uhtred.

After Sven was done he flopped over and fell into a deep sleep, Astrid laid awake and glanced at Sven out of the corner of her eyes and made a promise to the Gods and to herself that she would not carry the son of that fat oaf.

i'm shocked i updated 😭😭also i love that Astrid is Sven's biggest hater vote and comment!!- rose

also i love that Astrid is Sven's biggest hater
vote and comment!!
- rose