008. A TRIP OUT IN THE WOODS

En başından başla

"Especially after everything he's done to you. And you fixed his car for free." he added on, as Shawn raised his brows "actually I fixed the car." he told him, as their uncle looked to him "then I say we get the car back. You know I can find out where he lives." he shared, as Shawn hummed "so he could kick your ass too?" he asked "hey language!" their mom voiced "it's the truth!" Shawn voiced, as Sam huffed "dad, what if cobra kai's changed? I mean, there's some kids from our school who are in it and that doesn't automatically make them bad right?" she asked "please, cobra kai, will never change. Promise me you'll stay away from the kid's who are associated with it?" their dad asked her.

As Shawn chuckled "I just choose to pretend they don't exist!" he voiced, eating his food as his sister scoffed looking to him "that's because if you didn't you would beat them all up like you used to." she shared, and when she did, Shawn's eyes went wide "whoa, what?" their grandma asked "nothing, Sam doesn't know what she's talking about." Shawn told them, as their grandma turned to him "no, no, you've been beating people up?" she asked "no, no, no." their mom said, as their grandma chuckled "well now I'm confused. Daniel, you've been letting your boy beat kids up? Like how those cobras used to do to you?" she asked "ma, we handled it." their dad shared "handled it?" their grandma asked, as Shawn huffed, glaring down his sister as his dad and grandma continued talking about him like he wasn't sitting right there.

But soon it was dessert as the conversation had changed "hey, I heard you've gotten back into karate." their grandma mentioned to their dad "yeah, it had been too long. That's actually how I got Shawn back on the right track, and now there's this kid Robby, who works at the dealership. All three of us train together. Ma, I tell you, I just didn't realize I missed it so much. Missed him so much." their dad shared "Mr Miyagi. He was so good to us." their grandma shared "oh, ma, the best." their dad told her, as their mom came walking out, sitting down next to Shawn, seeing as they all had switched spots after dinner "well, I just got a call from the dealership. Sheila, just said that a couple sketchy guys rolled up on motorcycles looking for Louie and how Travis had to scare them off." she shared.

As uncle Louie looked at them all "oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. I met these bikers when I was at the auto convention in Vegas. We got hammered at the palms. We were drinking boiler makers. It was a sick time. Anyway, long story short, when they found who I was, we came up with this great idea. LaRusso luxury motorcycles." he shared "what are you talking about?" their mom asked "yeah, we don't make motorcycles." Shawn told him "well, that's why I told them we'd start with four and then work our way from there." uncle Louie shared "Louis, what did I say about using my name to make deals?" their dad asked him.

As their mom sighed, Shawn shook his head "I'm sorry, cuz." uncle Louie said as their dad groaned "I'll make it up to you, I promise." uncle Louie said "where have we heard that before?" their mom asked "hey, be nice. He just made a mistake." their grandma told her "a mistake is forgetting to lock up work, which he was done several times." their mom shared "or how he forgot when he came into the garage that he had put the car in reverse and told me to under it, almost running me over." Shawn shared "exactly! And this once again interfering with our business, so just stay out of it." their mom told their grandma.

"Stay out of it? Yeah. That's a very nice way to talk to your mother in law." their grandma told her "ma, she didn't mean it that way." their dad told her "no, no, I meant it that way! Just like how I meant it when I told her that Shawn was my son and not her's! No matter how much she likes to tell me that what I'm doing is wrong! Like before when she got all bent out of shape about him bullying some kids? He's sixteen! Boys fight and they get over it! And? If it wasn't for her, we would've never hired Louie in the first place." their mom shared "Amanda." their dad told her "hey!" Louie voiced "he's family, and you always take care of family." their grandma told them.