Eyes on his lips

OCTEMBER 28 2023, SATURDAY

                                                                               12:50 AM

                                                                   KAMIYAH'S POV

"What do you want, Chris?" My voice is a little firm and i remove his hand off of my arm. "Please i just need you to hear me out, just listen to me." Chris's voice is soft, and he sounds a little guilty. The only other thing i can hear besides his voice is Partition. God why did he have to ruin such a great song for me? "Go ahead I'm listening." I cross my arms and i slightly stand to the side. "I'm so sorry about what Lilith did, i didn't mean to tell her it just happened." I scoff before walking the opposite way of him. If i knew he was going to apologize like this i would have saved my breath and my time. 

"Where are you going?" Chris's voice is louder and i start to walk a little faster then i hear him following behind me. "Why don't you go with your girlfriend?" I don't even bother to look back at him. "Who are you talking about?" Damn, i knew he was a little stupid but i didn't think he would be this slow. I stop and i look at him but i stay at my distance. "If you're talking about Lilith then you're wrong, i broke up with her." I see him cross his arms and it sets me off.

"No, you didn't." I honestly didn't believe him. "How are you going to tell me that?" Chris slightly raises his voice and it makes me walk closer to him. "Because, because i just know you didn't." I know i don't believe him but i don't have a reason on why i don't believe him. "You know that's not an answer, right?" He sounded like he was tryna be smart so i rolled my eyes. "Kamiyah i lik- no fuck that. Kamiyah i love you." His words definitely stunned me, but my expression softened. "No you don't." I shake my head in disbelief also because i once trusted him and i think we all know how that turned out.

"How are you going to tell me that?" I almost ripped out my hair from anger. "Stop fucking saying that!" I had only noticed how close we were, i could feel his warm breath linger on my neck and our faces were really close to the point that if one of us even moved an inch we would kiss. I just look up at him and he looks down at me, I'm pretty sure were both waiting for the other to do something but i wasn't going to give in. I see him lean down a little and it makes me shake a little bit. I finally give in and i press my lips on his, i feel his hands drape around my waist, pulling me in closer. After a few seconds i break the kiss and i look at him in the eyes.  

All the awkwardness between us is gone by now. If you told past me that i was going to kiss the guy that hated me i wouldn't believe you at all. Before i can even say anything i feel him move my moon shaped necklace out of the way, the deja vu go's crazy right now. I look at him a little confused, and before i can move my lips to talk he pulls me into a tight hug. I hug him back and we stand there for a couple seconds before he breaks the hug but he holds my hands and he doesn't let go. "I am so sorry for everything. not just for telling Lilith but for everything." I feel him tighten his grip on my hands, it almost like he's nervous.

"Chris you don't have to apologize for Lilith." I laugh little when i hear him sigh out of relief.

Let me know what you guys think!!

Stay safe and i love you guys!!

Love, Jade