Hugging my poor self and shivering.

Su Yinhe finally realized the viciousness of this world.

In this world, zombies are not the scariest thing.

Mutated plants are not the scariest, they are just a little naughty, at least they look okay.

The scariest things are mutated animals that become bigger or weirder.

Ants are so big.

too horrible.

"Actually, roasted ants are not the most delicious, roasted snails are. The pollution value of those things is very low, the attack power is also low, and they are still tender after roasting..."

Su Yinhe: "Ugh..."

When the monkey said this, Su Yinhe lost his appetite for food.

Then the Cheetah Team discovered that Boss Su, who had been eating before, stopped eating very much.

Have you run out of the fruit snacks that Boss Su brought?

The culprit monkey doesn't know the truth yet.

After meeting the mutated ants, I wonder if Su Yinhe was too unlucky and it started to rain.

Rainwater also contains pollutants, so they found an abandoned building to take shelter.

It was really in ruins, with many places collapsed. After Su Yinhe entered, he always felt that the building was crumbling.

It was empty inside and there was a lot of dust on the ground.

Just barely sheltered from the rain.

The smell was a bit strange, and Su Yinhe had difficulty breathing.

Others were used to it. After entering, they cooked a pot of vegetable soup and drank the hot soup from the bowl.

That vegetable was not bought at Su Yinhe's supermarket. It was picked outside before. It was mutated, but not poisonous.

However, it has strong fighting ability, large leaves, and likes to entangle people.

Based on this, Su Yinhe didn't dare to eat it.

She was afraid that this dish had involved someone before.

She is not from this world, she is pretentious and doesn't mind this.

As for the pot they cooked this dish in

Forget it, just eat it by yourself from now on.

Anyway, there are so many fast food, rice balls, and various cooked foods in her space.

Chi Yan knew that she was going to follow the Cheetah Team out, so before she left, he stuffed her with a bunch of prepared meals.

It was originally his inventory, but he was worried that she would go out to eat and sleep in the open, so he gave it to her.

This rain came suddenly and ended suddenly.

After the rain stopped, they went out on their way again.

Then

Su Yinhe was very good at memorizing things. When he met the roasted... ah no, the snails that Monkey had mentioned before were not yet roasted.

Big, slippery, disgusting...

vomit.

Bless you from earthworms.

The Cheetah team was very excited to see the snail, and one rushed forward than the other.

Su Yinhe was vomiting right behind.