🙄😴-Detention-🍃🍄

It's the end of the school day in you are in Mr.Aizawas classroom sitting in the very front near his desk ready to face your detention. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aizawa stands up from the desk he sighs as he comes over to you, he grabs a chair from a different desk and sits in front of you.

"Okay y/n talk to me." he says sincerely.

"What are we talking about?" I questioned him.

"Everything, let's start with the smoking."

"Uhmm it just feels good I guess."

"That's not a good enough reason smoking has bad side effects and you're young."

"Not many things in my life  make me feel good Mr. Aizawa so I hold on to the things that do."

"There are other things that can make you feel good y/n, and if you promise to stop I will show you all of those things."

"Uhmmm okay Mr.Aizawa show me." I say very hesitantly. I didn't want him going to the principal about this so agreed.

"Good choice, tomorrow after school at around 5:00, see you there?"

"Yeah I guess I will see you then."

"Oh, y/n before you leave here is my number dont hesitate to text, FaceTime, or call." "Okay?"

"Okay" I responded

Detention wasn't that bad I spray my time drawing aizawa in his dedicated notebook. I have a notebook of drawing of aizawa since I was around 4. I always found him attractive.

Aizawa was probably doing school work on his computer.

           ~~~Time skip~~~

It's 12 in the morning and I can't sleep. I been thinking about my family I've been having nightmare of them again. I hear my weed box calling my name and I just want to roll up and smoke forgetting my home life.

Instead I text Aizawa that I can't sleep. He responds and says he will be over soon.

Not even five minutes later I hear a knock on my door. I open the door to see Aizawa. He was looking down at me kinda surprised.

I look down and realize I'm not binding and he can see my chest. I slam the door quickly before speaking.

"ONE SECOND."

I put my binder on and a baggier shirt on.

Aizawas pov

I was laying down and bed reading a book. I just finished my patrol and wanted a needed break. As I was relaxing I get a notification from my phone.

It's "my problem child"

"I can't sleep"

I quickly responded with,

"I will be there soon stay put"

I then got out of bed and put on some more appropriate pajamas before I leave. When I get to problem child's dorm I knock and wait.

When the door is open I look down at the short kid before I see something else catch my attention.

Y/N has a chest.

Im stuck dumbfounded before I'm pulled out of my trance by the slamming of a door. The small child says,

"ONE SECOND"

I nod as if he can see me. I hear a little rustling before the door reopens to y/n is in the smallest boy shorts I've ever seen and a really baggy shirt. He speaks in a quiet tone,

"Come in, sorry for slamming the door In your face."

I respond,"it's okay y/n, now what's wrong?"

The room was dimmed and dark. I sit on his bed, as he watches closely to my movements. When I sink down into the bed I put my hands out as permission to sit on my lap.

He takes the offer and sits on my lap putting his head into my neck. I speak softly,

"Do you want to talk or just cuddle?"

"Both, but cuddle first."  He says as he gets more relaxed into me.

I sigh and take my house shoes off to reveal my black socks. He looks out of it like he is dreaming.

"Hey you okay." I say concerned for my lover boy

He seems less out of it when he smiles at me "yeah I'm okay just thinking."

"What about?" I asked

"Uhm my home life." He looks like he is about to cry.

I pat his back and hug him into my warmth. He looks like he is having trouble talking about. I see the panic in him.

"Hey, we don't have to talk about it if you don't want to." I say very calmly.

"Okay."

We were cuddling for a bit befit I look at the time. I pick him up bridal style to tuck him in. It's around 2 in the morning and he is on his way to sleep.

"Sir, please don't leave." I hear his muttered voice speak slowly and low.

I sigh and get on the opposite side of him I turned on a movie for background noise as he cuddled into me.

"thank you aizawa." Is the last I hear him say before he is knocked out.

A/n

IM SO SORRY FOR MAKING YOU GUYS WAIT!!
I have finales coming up for school and I'm very busy but I will try to update as soon as possible. Please leave your thoughts and comments I will try to get back to you. Also please vote.( 823 words without a/n)