Seonghwa sighed. He really wanted to do this song justice—it was just too good. He knew had to incorporate the theme of chasing someone and also perfectly capture the longing that was conveyed without overdoing it.

Just as he was deep in his thoughts, the door to the studio opened and Yunho stepped in.

"Hey, I was just wondering how—oh. What are you doing here?" he asked.

Seonghwa and Yunho were now on okay terms after Hongjoong had made him apologize to the taller boy around three weeks ago; although, Seonghwa probably would have done the same sooner or later. He felt incredibly guilty after what he'd said towards him at the start of the year and had been meaning to apologize, but just hadn't known how to approach Yunho.

After running into each other at the studio a couple of times, Seonghwa looked up to Yunho as a dancer. His lines were incredibly clean and his moves were sharp, precise, and fluid. Even though he was tall, he was still agile and could make pretty much any dance look good.

They'd ask each other for help from time to time regarding certain moves and could make comfortable small talk here and there, and it was clear that Yunho had warmed up considerably more after he'd found out Seonghwa was bisexual.

"Oh! Yunho! You actually came at the perfect time. Come in!" Seonghwa all but rushed over to where the taller boy was standing and dragged him into the studio. "I need help with this part of the song. I've been going at it for at least an hour and I'm still not sure."

Yunho turned to look at him in shock. "Why didn't you say something sooner? Or at least ask Mingi or San?"

"Mingi's busy working on his own song and San..." Seonghwa's brows furrowed as he shook his head, letting out a disappointed sigh. "God knows where he is. I can't get a hold of him at all, and I didn't want to bother you in case you were busy."

"You're surprisingly considerate," Yunho remarked, a wry smile on his face.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever you say." Seonghwa jokingly rolled his eyes. "Anyway, here's the part."

Seonghwa pressed 'play' and Jongho's vocals filled the room. There were the familiar four beats, then the climax. "I know what to do until the 'I'm gon' chase you'. Then I'm just not sure," he yelled over the music.

Yunho stood still for a bit and closed his eyes, deep in thought, and stayed like that for a bit after the song ended.

"How did you interpret it?" Yunho asked, eyes still closed.

"Longing. Chasing someone."

Yunho hummed, then opened his eyes and walked in front of the mirror. "Well, to me, there's a sense of desperation, like he's begging that person to come back. He's chasing them but at the same time, begging them to let him find them. You know how it goes 'every day and night, I'm gon' chase you' and then after that 'I'm in love'?"

Seonghwa nodded, looking at Yunho through the mirror.

"On the 'love', I'm thinking you lower yourself slowly, then there are two notes from the synth, right? That's when your knees hit the floor, right-left." Yunho demonstrated the move and Seonghwa's eyes immediately lit up.

"Because then it's like I'm begging for them to come back! Oh my God, how did I not think of that sooner?"

"Yes! Exactly!" Yunho exclaimed. "Make sure your facial expression reflects that too."

"Got it!"

"Do you wanna show me what you have so far? I don't mind giving you some feedback. In return, you have to give me feedback on mine."