ch-2 Iris

The girl was feeling a mix of emotions. She could not stop remembering the incident that had happened again and again. But she was relieved that the man didn't said anything that might have embarrassed her.

      The girl's name is Iris. Iris Rosewood.
She's 18. She lived by herself since she was 16. Is in her last year of high school.

        Her appearance was simple. She had  brown wavy hairs till her mid back. Has Hazel eyes. Plump lips that are slightly baby pink.

         Her personality was like the typical overthinker. Thinks about the mistakes made in past more than the one she should avoid doing. She can get mad easily. Small things makes her happy. Loves to read romance novels. Correction 'dark romance novels'. It's also one of the reasons why she  is single just like any other dark romance reader. Cause they have ✨high expectations ✨.

         And as it's mentioned,she again is overthinking the whole incident that took place 2 hours ago.

*sighs* "that was weird..aghh" Holds her head between her hands. It wasn't that embarrassing as she thought. But still...she couldn't feel less embarrassed bout it. Weird,right? Yup. She's weird. We're too.  If it weren't for her neighbor,who was a bit too good looking for her. (And for his other simps.) Would she scream too much for that small incident? Nope. Clearly not.

Butttt. Guess what? She had a grown a liking towards him. Just a little she says. But her eyes tells other things. Not like she's complaining tho.

On a clear note,she fell for him the first she laid her brown eyes at him. It was just like the scenes in the books where a main character sees his love for the first time. A beautiful scene.

Well..that's all. Bye. See you in the next chapter 👋💕