𝗳𝘄𝘂, 𝟬𝟮𝟮 - 𝘼𝙀 1/2 !

Depuis le début

"you do this every time." shanti broke up now in a complaining tone, "you just a liar." she mumbled shaking her head.

"what do you even mean mama?" ethan mumbled furrowing his eyebrows with his arms under the blanket they were covered with as he held ashanti's waist, forcing her to face him ever since she turned away, "come here," he told her as she laughed feeling his constant touch gain a funny sensation all over her body.

the minute ethan noticed this he started doing it more in different places, hearing ashanti's pretty ass laughter grow — and ts was music to his ears for real. "waitttttt!" ashanti exclaimed, a sense of fear in her voice from the overwhelming feelings of happiness bein found, "okay ethan you got— it!" she said feeling the motion coming a slow stop.

she turned to him getting closer feeling his arm now go around her shoulder. a soft smile settled on the both of them as their resting face cause they were just that happy.

ethan finally got what he wanted which was her and ashanti unexpectedly got what she knowingly always wanted, someone exactly like him. he knew the things that triggered her and was so gentle with her to the point where ashanti knew that this was premeditated.

shanti slowly turned her head over to ethan who faced the tv pretending like sum interesting was playing hearin her soft laughs, "your so cute baby," she expressed poking his cheek right where his dimples were. feeling the softness compelled her to repeat the same thing again— now cheesing. "ethannnnnn," she dragged out, "whaaaaat?" ethan copied her tone making her smile bigger, "hiiiiiii."

ethan shook his head knowin she just wanted to be tickled again making him sigh bringing his arms on her sides smoothly transitioning her into his lap so she was straddling him. that motion alone made ashanti reaaal giggly so she started laughing before he even did anything. but the minute she was met with the same sensation her screams of laughter echoed throughout the what they believed was empty house.

"okay waittttt," ashanti dragged now wrapping her arms around his torso while still on top of him making him do the same, "you good?" he asked, "yessss, but it's so funny when you do it every timeeee." she smiled— cause this been an ongoing thing for them. "you think their gonna be back soon?" 

ethan shook his head seeing ashanti sit back up on him going back to sitting next to him, "solana's driving and she can't drive for shit." he said as ashanti scoffed in disbelief, "ethan what's wrong with you!"

ethan shrugged laughing at his own comment, "dd prolly ended up convincing her to drive them instead. and if he did ts then you kno their prolly on the way back cause of his fast ass." shanti sighed softly with her head slightly hitting the surface.

"your right mama," ethan agreed looking over to her. the isolating of themselves seeming like the perfect time in his eyes. "—ion kno," ashanti started out of nowhere, "i feel like there's so many things i can say about you but i can't put it into actual words.. your dead like my heart." she expressed grabbing ethan's attention reaaaal quick,

"and i don't mean my heart on no dd shit cause he call anyone his heart." she spoke as she turned to him making eye contact pointing at his heart, "i mean you," she said softly before turning her figure and resting her pointer finger on her heart, "are my whole heart ethan."

she meant that whole heartedly too. there was a perfect 3 worded sentence she coulda used to describe it but from her fear of rejection she didn't want too. it was still thoughts in her mind. the doubtful ones.

but ethan was slowly erasing them, there was just something that stuck with her and she didn't know what it was. it was scary but nothing ever seemed too scary if she had ethan with her, cause as of right now that nigga just finished saving her from getting heart for the second time.