(S1) Episode 1: Bloom of the Black Rose

It's been a few days since Kaeya, Ren and Girvanna lived with Maiki and Narumi. They were very kind to them. Maiki and Narumi transfer Ren to a dueling school while Kaeya stays at home as Maiki and Narumi are off doing their jobs. Kaeya and Ren found out that there are decks for them which they had no idea how they got them. But Maiki and Narumi didn't mind because they were pro-duelists themselves. They taught Kaeya and Ren everything they know about dueling including Turbo Dueling. Kaeya felt that he some power inside him and can hear the voices of the cards even bringing them to life. Kaeya was in the air ship, inventing some kind of crystal wand and crystal orb machine. 

There was even a duel runner of his own that he doesn't know how he got it

So, Maiki taught him how to drive and Kaeya got his license

So, Maiki taught him how to drive and Kaeya got his license. Kaeya then exited the air ship and went back into the building. When Kaeya got to the living room, he saw Ren entering through the door.

"Big brother!" Ren smiled, running over to him and he hugged him around his torso.

"Ren. Welcome back. How are you doing at school?" Kaeya smiled, hugging him back before they let go.

"It was great. I made some new friends there! They told me that they met some cool guy from Satellite. And he's around your age, bro. Maybe you can meet him somehow." Ren said as Kaeya chuckled at his excitement.

"Maybe. Can't wait for that day to come." Kaeya smiled. "Why don't I cook some food for us to eat since father and papa will be late coming home."

"Okay." Ren nodded. Kaeya went to the kitchen and cooked dinner. He set them on the table and he and Ren began to eat their food. They finished their dinner. "I'm going to my room to do my homework." He went to his room as Kaeya picked up the dishes and went to the kitchen. He washed them and dried them before putting them up. He walked towards the living room and sat down on the couch. He grabbed his deck out and started looking through them. He was amazed at his cards, but then he heard someone knocking on the door. He and Ren weren't expecting a quest, and their parents were going to be late to get home. So, who would be knocking on the door? He got up and cautiously walked over to the door and opened it. He saw a short, effeminate man who generally resembles a clown, often used as an insult from various other characters. He wears red lipstick, has two red lines running vertically over his eyes, and spiky purple hair. He dresses in a red coat with a black collar and gold trim, underneath a white shirt with gold lining, gloves, and black and gold boots.