𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲

.    .    . Since the first rise of each moon, Pyrrhia has been a place of wonder, magic, harmony, and diversity. When The Scorching  happened, dragons became the most dominant species on the continent. They lived together in peace for decades upon decades, they were all friends with one another. A Rainwing could have dragonets with a Skywing, and no one would care. It would be embraced, in fact. None of that mattered though. Because when the wars started, everything changed. Dragons split off into tribes. Monarchs and kingdoms were established. The war of the Sandwing Succession was but a myth at this point. Now only Irritation, anger, and betrayal were things that brewed in the hearts of dragons.

All because of one Hybrid's mistake, and the greedy heart of a Pureborn. 

               In the present day, Hybrids are harshly looked down upon. Bounties are even put up for the head of a Hybrid dragon. Though friendships and alliances still remain between each tribe, the line of aggression is thin. The once flourishing city of Possibility (Which was always well known for its mass of each different dragon tribe, including Hybrids) has been dispersed and re-furbished many times, and is now but a humble trading outpost for traveling soldiers.
               Known to most dragons, a powerful organisation is working to rid Pyrrhia of all its non-pureblood dragons. They call themselves 'Purity' or 'The Truebloods'. Built somewhere under the largest mountain range, The Claws of the Clouds, Purity actively searches and hunts for Hybrids. Often times they will kill or put up bounties on these dragons for rewards, but on odd occasion will they imprison them to use for cruel and unjust experiments.
               Yet not all dragons agree with the opinions of this party. At this point in time no one is brave enough to stand out against them though. Having three of seven queens agreeing for the most part with the views of Purity, they've really just grown too powerful to stop. But a little off the coast of the newly re-established Nightwing Kingdom, a small island ridden with ancient secrets and manifolds of distressed dragons await a hero.
               They all have no idea why they've been cast out from the rest of Pyrrhian society, no idea that among them lies the very Hybrid that might have destroyed trust in non-pureblooded dragons forever. This Isle has been their only chance at survival for so long. For five years now have they had to hide away. Wanting to change themselves just to
 stay alive for a little longer. Before they would be found and killed.
               Having vaguely caught wind of this from a Hybrid prisoner who happened to leak sensitive information, the Truebloods of Purity were furious. Hybrid dragons had escaped their claws? Outrageous! This scum needed to be cleaned up as soon as possible. After all, no one wanted that filth to just be wandering around the beloved continent of the seven tribes. So Purity began their search for this hidden enclave. The one that had somehow just slipped under their haughty noses. Purity searched every nook and cranny of each forest, each river, and each kingdom. They found nothing, not even a trace of where these mysterious dragons may be. 
               The leader of the Hybrid island became more and more panicked throughout the months of the search, and how Purity was relentlessly trying to track them down. But they managed to keep their strength of will and ordered for no Hybrid to leave the island until further notice. Only messengers and spies would be allowed to fly inland to see if the search had stopped yet, and to occasionally get supplies. 
               Feelings of discomfort, anxiety, and the cloud of death hung over the head of every resident dragon on the small island now. What were they going to do? They couldn't fight back. Hybrids were by far a minority compared to every other tribe, and if they went to the continent to even try and ask for help, they'd be immediately slaughtered by a Trueblood. Plus, each of the separate tribes were constantly advancing with new weapons and technology, getting farther from what the Hybrids had every day. The only way anyone could think to fix this, was magic. But in this age, animus-touched items were hard to come by, and Animus dragons never really wanted to talk to others anyway. Unless they were crazy, which was always likely, or a Pureblood, which Hybrids couldn't really talk to. All they could do at this point was hope. Pray that someday soon they might be relieved of having to hide their true self away. All they hoped for was that a hero might rescue them. Or a prophecy would be delivered that might change their fate. Anything was better then having to almost get killed by showing who you really were.
               As days pass, and those days turn into weeks, time went on. Purity's search for the Hybrids gradually started to calm down, but never ceased. The leader of the hidden island began to slowly let more Hybrids back onto the continent, always making sure that they would be able to disguise themselves among the Purebloods. No one was able to tell that a Hybrid might even be standing right next to them.
               Purity continued "educating" dragons on how Hybrids were crazy, insane creatures that must be killed on sight. If you left them for too long, they'd kill you instantly. During the five years of separation, word of how hybrids were inherently evil was now known by even the smallest dragonet. Tales of a murderous Icewing-Seawing Hybrid with many different names in legend, were told as a warning to young and old of just how dangerous these dragons could be. Purity even brought out some Hybrid prisoners to use as fear-tactics against the public. With tangible evidence that Hybrids were all that the Truebloods said they were, it would be twice as easy to keep up these deceitful lies.
               Everything was falling into place. It would take time to kill every Hybrid, and to get every kingdom on-board with the views of Purity, but they knew one day soon they could finish this.

That they could finally rid Pyrrhia of all Hybrids.

That they could have

Purity .    .    .