Without saying a word he uncuffed me and removed the rope off of my legs.

He swooped me up and carried me to the bathroom.

He removed my bloody shirt, that had blood from my previous bleeding nose and busted lip.

He then removed my sweat pants and my underwear getting me naked.

He closed the bath tub and ran the water, he tested it to ensure it was hot enough then he picked me up and put me in the tub.

He grabbed the loofah and dove soap.

He began gently washing me, removing all the blood stains from my body as I cried with no emotion, something I did a lot.

He wiped my face as the smell of blood hit my nostril as he wiped it.

After he was done, he took me out and put me in the shower, to clean me off.

I glanced at the water in the tub, I could see how the blood had changed the colour.

I stood still as the water ran down my body.

After I felt like I was done I stepped out and walked back into the room.

There stood Saint with the permanent scar of a stab wound I left on him.

He pulled me towards him and hugged me, I couldn't help but break down crying.

"I'm sorry."he pecked my forehead "it's fucking bad, I don't even recognize you...I'm sorry."he examined the marks on my neck.

"I- please don't do it again."I said and he nodded.

He leaned down and kissed the marks on my neck "let me make it up to you, let me show you how sorry I am."

I let out a breath as he softly sucked on my neck.

"Can I ?"he asked.

Hesitant to say yes I still nodded my head.

He picked me up and gently dropped me down on the bed.

He grabbed my boob, looking at my nipple which was now hard, he sucked on it making me silently moan.

I watch him as he plants delicate kisses down over my stomach and down to my thighs.

By now, I felt dizzy with lust.

I don't know what I was but this felt so wrong yet I was enjoying it.

My skin felt on fire wherever he touched me.

He delicately eased my lips apart down there and breathed in the scent of my arousal, and then with the tip of his tongue, he caressed my clit.

I was doing a good job not moaning until now.

I bit my tongue when he licked my slit.

It's almost pain; it feels so good. I played with his hair and grinded my hips against his face as he sucked my clit into his mouth, expertly lapping at my pulsing clit.

He slipped his fingers into me sending me into paroxysms of pleasure.

"Fuck."I quietly said feeling like I was about to ascend.

No man has ever made me feel this good....this is why I couldn't be away from him.

He swirled his tongue around my clit while he pumped his fingers in and out of me.

He curls his fingers upwards inside me..hitting my gspot, I've never felt anything like this, and I can't help but cry out as the first orgasm flows through my body.

I pulled his head away from as my thighs shook, I couldn't take it, my eyes rolled to the back of my head as I came.

He's groaning as well as he loves the feeling of making me come and drinking my sweet juices. It takes a while for me to stop trembling and relax back onto the sheets.

He left the room....he left me there staring at the ceiling.

I sat up as Saint walked back into the room.

He sat next to me, we sat in silence.

"No matter how bad you think I am, I can't let you leave."

"You don't deserve me, but somehow I feel like you do."

He removed my hair from my face "I did this to you."

I didn't say anything I just hugged him.

I'm so far from everyone but somehow I don't miss anyone...

Which is insane because this man just beat the shit out of me.

"I won't lie it sure gets lonely here at night but since you been here It feels a lil less dull."

I chuckled "I haven't been the perfect person to stay with though..all I've done is upset you."

"Natural response to being taken somewhere against your will."he shrugged.

We heard a banging downstairs and I looked at him, with terror in my eyes, not knowing what would or what was about to happen.

Saint quickly got up and gave me robe which he tied around me.

He removed the huge canvas and revealed a door, get in here, don't make a sound okay? I need you to be quiet can you do that for me."he asked and I briefly nodded.

"I'll be back."he pecked my forehead the he closed the door, leaving me in this dark safe room.

I heard his footsteps fade away and after sometime I would hear a pair of footsteps come into the room.

"I'm telling you, this shit is harassment, there's no one here."I heard Saint say.

"So you're telling me that Danisha is lying?"

Who the fuck is that

"Danisha is jealous I moved on, ain't this is the same girl who lied under oath?" Saint asked what seems to be a cop.....that sounded a lot like Conan.

"Trust me Saint Santana nobody would lie about something this big."

"There's nothing in here."I heard a third voice "this must be a false alarm.

"I was on the phone with Evelyn before it cut, they had an altercation I'm telling you this bastard did something to her."I heard Conan say.

"She's clearly not here and you know Eve is a fighter."

"See I done told y'all, y'all fucking harassing me in the middle of the night man."Saint shook his head "do yall even have a warrant to be here?."

This was the moment of truth, do I make a sound...will they save me.

Or will Saint kill them both.

I heard the footsteps fade away and after a while the door opened.

"You okay?"Saint asked.

I only nodded, a part of me felt stupid, I could've made a sound and everything would have been okay, but none of us would make it out alive if I did that.