I can see you (Taylor Swift)

A/n: a draft. Hope u enjoyyyy. Italics are flashbacks by the way.

Summary: idk

Wc: 830

Warnings: age gap 18 and 30, almost smut
-------------------
My body is slumped against a wall of a busy high school as I wait for my bestfriend Lia to get her stuff from her locker before we can go home.

My gaze flickers over to the bottom of the hallway, a pair of piercing blue eyes already looking in my direction.

I swallow hard taking in her outfit. She's wearing a white button up with a black blazer and a black pencil skirt with some high black heels.

A smirk tugs on her face as she notices my eyes wander around her body. I notice her veiny, ring covered hands as she runs one of them through her blonde locks. Her eyes on mine the entire time.

"Bitch are you here?" Lia says, snapping her fingers in front of my face making me fall out of my trance.

"Y-yeah I'm here." I nod, my eyes focusing on Lia now.

"Staring at miss Swift again?" She smirks nudging arm.

"Fuck off Li." I roll my eyes and she chuckles.

"It's cute you have a crush on her." The brunette says, as we start walking towards the door.

"For the 100th time. I don't have a crush on her."

"Sure. You were litearlly eye fucking her right now." Lia points out and I slap her arm.

"Fuck you." I chuckle as we walk past miss Swift.

"Miss Y/l/n, did I just hear you swear?" Miss Swift says as both Lea and I stop in our tracks.

"Yes she did miss." Lea chuckles and I nudge her. "You should give her detention."

"What? No, please. I'm sorry ma'am it won't happen again." I say, hoping an apology will get me out of this.

"Not good enough Y/l/n, go to my classroom you have detention." Miss Swift sternly commands and I let out a loud sigh. "Don't make me give you a whole week."

"Sorry." I say.

"Have a nice weekend miss Swift." Lea says before leaving me alone.

"You too miss King." The blonde smiles at Lea. "Come on." She points to the classroom behind her and I nod walking into it.

The blonde walks through the door after me, closing it and turning the lock.

"Taylor not here." I sigh as she makes her way over to me.

"You didn't mind it last time princess." A smirk plasters on her face as she towers over me. Without the heels we are the same height but with her high heels she can easily tower over me.

My back was harshly slammed against the wall, Taylor being the one who did it. She connects our lips in a bruising kiss full with passion.

"Tay, I need you."

"I know baby, be patient for me." She rasps, pulling away from me and throwing her jacket onto the floor before beginning to undo the buttons on her shirt.

I take the hint and pull my t-shirt iver my head throwing it next to the discarded jacket.

"That was different." I mumble, feeling her hands caress the exposed skin on my waist. A shiver goes down my spine as her icy fingertips make contact with my warm skin.

"Different huh?" I one quick motion my back collides with the wall, a gasp slipping past my lips. "If I remember it correctly, this is how it started. Isn't it sweethart?"

"Yeah, but what if someone sees or hears?" I say, my lips ghosting over hers, my hands tangling in her hair.

"Keep quiet baby and we won't have a problem." The older woman husks, her voice dropping an octave, a sign she's getting hornier.

"Someone could walk in." I sigh, as her lips come in contact with my neck.

"The door is locked." She says, her hands gripping my waist tighter.

Taylor and I have been hooking up for about two months now. It started out as a one night stand and we managed to keep it professional for a week after that but then we lost all control, and now we can't get enough of each other.

Our age gap is absolutely ridiculous, so we agreed there will be no romantic relationship, just hooking up. Which works for both of us so I don't mind it and neither does she.

Her lips disconnected from my neck just for a moment before she discards the blazer form her shoulder. She starts to unbotton her shirt as I take off my t-shirt throwing it on the discarded blazer, her shirt following soon after.

"Deja vu?" She smirks as our eyes meet again, her blue ones now just pools of dark lust.

"I need you Tay." I whisper growing more desperate each second she deprives me of her touch.

"Shh patience baby." She hums. "Let mommy take care of you."

A/n: i love teasing u guys