I look back at Steve as he sighs. My eyes widen as I realise Y/N's on her own. Steve pats my shoulder, "Go, find her, I'm gonna go help Nat"

I nod firmly and begin my walk to find her. Keeping my gun raised as I walk down the awfully quiet hallways and my radio on. A few minutes later I hear another voice.

"Bucky Nat's under some sort of spell, I think it's got something to do with the girl. Be careful okay?" Steve tells me.

I don't respond but nod. I had to find Y/N. I walked down the hallways until I heard the sound of someone breathing, a bit heavier than usual.

I turned into the room and pushed the door open. My eyes widened at the sight. The girl, I'm guessing, was standing in front of Y/N. Her eyes flashing red. I was about to run over and fight her off but the man from earlier quickly picked her up and sped off. I had no chance.

I muttered a curse before looking back at Y/N. That's when I really got worried. She was sitting on the steps, her mind seemed to be elsewhere as her eyes stared forwards, her breathing slightly heavier than normal.

I quickly walked off and dropped to my knees in front of her, looking at her.

"Y/N? Hey? Hey can you hear me?" I ask, but when she doesn't say anything my heart stopped.

I shook her shoulders gently, trying to bring her back. I looked into her eyes and noticed the small red flash in them. The girl put her under some sort of curse.

I continued to kneel in front of her as I gently cup the side of her cheek, trying to bring her back into reality. She kept mumbling as I saw the beads of sweat develop on her forehead, but I continued my actions. She looked terrified

"C'mon doll, listen to me okay? Whatever you're seeing it's not real okay? It's not real, I'm here okay?" I say softly as I continue to gently caress my thumb on her cheek, hoping it would do something.

I hear a voice in my radio.

"Bucky have you found Y/N?", it's Steve again.

"Yeah I have, she's under a spell too, I'm trying to get her back but I'm gonna need a few minutes", I tell him as I continue to look at her worryingly.

She continues to mumble, was that tears in her eyes? God whatever she was seeing I wanted to take away so bad. I continued to gently caress her cheek, tapping her knee lightly while whispering.

A few minutes later her eyes finally looked back at mine as she gasped slightly, I looked back at her and my face softened.

"It's okay, it's okay your safe кукла, your safe" I say softly.

She nods slowly, blinking back for a moment as she tries to catch up on what just happened. My hand was still on her face and she wasn't protesting, I didn't want to move it. I needed to make sure she was ok.

I helped her stand up, the fact she wasn't smiling like her normal self made me more worried. I draped an arm around her shoulder and held her tightly as I guide her out of the building and back to the quintet.

We board the quintet where I see the others who were affected by whatever they saw. Nat was sitting in the corner as Steve kept a careful watch over her, Thor was sitting in silence, deep in thought and Bruce, he was asleep.

I helped her sit down again as the plane started again. There was silence in the plane, nobody wanted to talk. Especially the people who had been affected. I kept a careful watch on Y/N the entire flight, gently rubbing her shoulder with my thumb. I could tell she was deep in thought.

The jet landed and I excepted her to just get up and move from me, I wouldn't be surprised. But when she didn't move and stayed right next to me, I smiled a bit. She truly trusted me in that moment.

I kept my arm around her as I helped her back inside. Nat immediately walked to her room, Steve following behind. Thor was eating a snack in kitchen and Bruce and Tony had left to go back to the labs. Not a clue where bird man was.

I looked down at Y/N as she continued to stay right by my side.

"Do you want me to take you to your room?" I whisper gently as we walk down the corridor.

"I want to stay with you" she whispers back.

I nod slowly, digesting that she actually wanted to stay with me. I walked us back to my room and gently pushed opened the door and walked inside.

"It's a bit messy кукла, I hope you don't mind"

She shakes her head, I smiled. I lead her over to my bed and help her get settled.

"I'll sleep on the floor okay?" I tell her gently.

"No no no", she replies back as she looks at me, "Don't leave"

My expression softens, I would never leave. My heart skipped a beat as I slid into my bed, she instantly scooted closer to me and I wrapped my human arm around her waist. Her head found its way into my chest.

It felt perfect. If you could describe perfect right now it would be this.

I leaned in gently and placed a kiss on her head, I've wanted to do that for so long. She shifted her head up and those big blue eyes stared back at me. I stroked her hair gently and sighed.

"You doing okay?" I whisper gently.

She nods slowly, resting her head back down as she let out a content sigh.

"Bucky?"

"Mhm"

"I'm sorry if I annoy you"

The words make my heart skip a beat, and I look down at her, a frown making its appearance on my face as I sigh.

"Oh doll you don't annoy me. You don't annoy me one bit okay? If anything you make my days much much better. I was jerk, I was scared of getting to close. I didn't want to hurt you"

Her blue eyes look up at mine, her expression softens as she whispers gently, "You could never hurt me Buck, not even if you tried"

I smile softly and brush the strand of hair out of her face as I nod, I didn't really know what to say if I'm being honest. I just wanted to stay in this moment forever if I could.

"Get some sleep doll, you've had a long day" I whisper gently.

I watch as she rests her head back on my chest and I pull her closer, sighing contently as I close my eyes and hold her close.

God I could get used to this.