bullying

Trigger warning
bullying
self-harm

Third person pov

The next day bertolt and y/n woke up and got ready and got their stuff ready and when downstairs where their mom and lyssy were at and their mom told him she have to go to work early he told it was and she left and when he was about to go out the door suddenly lyssy grabbed his wrist he turned around and looked at her she looked pissed and she said i told not to tell your mom brat let go bertolt told her but she didn't listen so y/n push off and grabbed her brother's wrist and when out the door.

And walked out the door and walked their 30 minute walk to school and got to the school gates and walked inside the school gate then they saw meranda,alexa and diz walking in too then he heard meranda said will look isn't the titan boy and witch of the school and heard the others snicked and then diz said what not even going to talk to us are you too shy probely because he too much of a cowerd to even talk let alone talk without stuttering and be careful i think the witch of the school might cast a spell on you diz said and all 3 of them laugh and walk inside the building leaving them outside then theirs friends came and they when inside and to their first class later afterwards after their 2nd class was break before their 3rd class.

Bertolt's pov

We at break before our 3rd class and we were talking about random stuff and laughing in the hallway y/n and i was talking to reiner and laughing then he notice my bleed lip and said holy crap what happened to your lip are you alright and i said oh lyssy was drunk again and she slapped me then reiner said did she hit you before and i lied and said no and marco came over to ask what going on and notice my bleed lip and ask what happend and reiner told him that lyssy hit me shocking him and said oh my did she do this before of course i lied.

suddenly meranda and her gang came over to us and notice my lip and alexa said hay did your mom do that to you and her friends snickerd and diz said probley i mean having a cowerd like him for a son she probely hates him then meranda said oh my good ones girls but what his dad he hates having someone him for a son and a daughter who dress like that mabye his mom's girlfriend did that then alexa said i mean could be and the 3 of them laughed i didn't say anything just looked down teary eyed and diz said look he can even say anything and meranda laugh and said who want him as their son.

My friends and sister who heard the entire thing got mad and jean said hay mind your a business yeah just leave him alone ymir said i don't want start a fight so go eren said if you just going to make fun of him then just leave annie said will what you expect he just a pathic shy nobody diz said just leave him alone and go now reiner said yeah just leave my brother alone y/n said whatever goth freak when i heard that i said hay don't call her that wow does titan boy have confdent all of sudden alexa said well what you expect she look like a freak dressing in al dark clothing diz said and i can't belive levi is dating a freak like her meranda said no wonder cam was with me when he was still dating you i mean who want be with a freak like you i can't believe i used to friend with you alexa said this how she like to dress there nothing wrong with it and don't say that to her so get out of here levi said and whatever come on girls meranda said then the three girls walk away after they left they started conforting me and y/n but we said it fine and i went to the restroom and got into one of the stalls and bired my face in my hands and cried and i took out my razor blade from my jacket pocket and pull up my sleeve and started cutting my arm while crying after the 2nd one i put it away and pull down my sleeve and came out the restroom and went back to my friends and sister.

And the bell rang for our 3rd class me and reiner have 3rd class togther so we walk to class togther while walking reiner said to me hay don't let those girls get to you they are just brats don't listen to them what they is not true will execpt the one about lyssy sorry shouldn't have said that i told it was fine thanked him and we countiued walking and i felt him putting his arm around my shoulder and i blushed and looked at him and notice he had also blushed we look at each other and he took his arm off my shoulder and we smiled at each other while blushing and we lauged a little and we got to our 3rd period and sat down next to each other and the teacher came shortly after wards and started the lesson.

Aothor note

Another new chapter hope you guys like it i work hard on it