37 - eyes always tell the truth

eyes always tell the truth 

Hana looked over at Izzy, questioning what she was talking about. "A surprise?" She asked, but before Izzy or Riley could say anything else, the café door opened again, and a group of guys walked inside.

"Ah, I see," Bora laughed a bit, slightly waving towards the boys. She looked around her own group of friends, laughing again when she saw their speechless faces.

"Guess who is here?" Jisung said awkwardly when no one was saying anything, glancing at his friends next to him. "Oh my god," Amy breathed out, making the boys chuckle. "Why are you just standing there, come here, we need to get extra tables," Izzy gestured with her hand for them to come over, standing up from her place.

That was the sign for everyone that it was really happening. Astran stood up from his place right after the brunette, rushing to Changbin to pull him into a hug. The shorter man laughed quietly, patting his back. "Let's go somewhere when we are done here, just the two of us," Changbin whispered towards them so no one else could hear him. "Preferably somewhere private," he added. As much as he wanted to spend time with Astran, he knew he had to keep everything lowkey to avoid any scandals.

Astran couldn't hide his smile as he let go of the shorter male, nodding in agreement. Changbin smiled too, slightly pointing towards a table for two at the side. "Wanna sit there?"

As Astran and Changbin walked away, not even bothering with saying hi to anyone else, Seungmin found his way to the place next to Hana, quietly sitting down. "You're here," she whispered, an uncontrollable smile appearing on her face. "I said I'll see you soon," he answered, also smiling. "You also said you'll make me fall for you when you get here," she reminded him, and Seungmin just nodded. "I plan on doing exactly that," he assured her.

"Hey, don't flirt when we are still here, leave that for later when we leave," Amy shook her head at them, trying to keep cool and not freak out over the fact Lee Minho was in the same café as she was. Still, even though she was scolding them she had to hold back a smile when she looked at them. Hana was her little sister, that was never going to change, and she was glad she found someone like Seungmin in her life. She was probably rooting for them the most out of everyone.

"Alright guys, we are going to sit over there," Laska proclaimed, grabbing Felix's hand and taking him to the closest table for six. Riley and Chris were right behind them, and when Mya noticed that, her eyes looked over at the youngest of the boys immediately. She wanted to go with him there too, but she was too scared to speak to him.

Thankfully, Jeongin was thinking the same as she was. And he knew this was his only chance. They had a week, and he needed to be with her as much as possible during that time.

Jeongin walked over to her, smiling a bit when he realized she had been watching him the whole time. "Do you want to go over there together?"

"What?"

"Just come with me," he chuckled, walking towards the four. Mya had to blink a few times before she realized what was going on, but when she did, she quickly caught up on him, following him to the table.

"The rest of us can sit here, right?" Jisoo looked around, trying to figure out if anyone else wanted to get to a different table. "Sure," Minho nodded to her, slowly walking to the table, trying to keep his 'uninterested guy' image as he sat down next to Amy.

Jisung made his way to Robin right after, trying not to get too excited as she started talking to him, not really caring about anyone else at the moment. He couldn't help and just smile when he saw her right next to him. She was even prettier in real life. "Robin, let's go on a date after this," he proclaimed, interrupting her. The purple haired girl blinked a few times, just staring at him, trying to figure out if she had trouble hearing or if he just really asked her out. "I'd love to go on a date with you, Hannie," she agreed, watching as his smile grew even wider.

"We can go sit aside too, so we aren't crammed together," the brunette proclaimed, glancing at Hyunjin to see if he agreed. "Yeah, we'll talk later," he looked around the table, slightly smiling at his friends. He glanced over at his sister at the other table, sighing. "I think you were right, it might be better if it's Felix and not some stranger I don't trust," he whispered towards his girlfriend, making her smile. "Of course I was right," she chuckled.

"Actually," Seungmin spoke up, catching the pair's attention. "Me and Hana will sit over there, you guys can take our place." 

Before Hana could even react anyhow, Seungmin was already on his feet, and she automatically stood up too. Seungmin walked away first, picking a table for them while Hana just stood there, unsure of what was even going on. "I uhm, I am gonna go with him," she said awkwardly, avoiding Izzy's or Amy's looks as she caught up on him.

"We could have stayed with them," Hana mumbled, sitting down at the table for two. She glanced over at Astran and Changbin, seeing them laugh together as Changbin showed him something on his phone. She looked at the male in front of her again, playing with her fingers on the table. She wanted the same with him. She wanted to laugh and hang out as more than just friends. 

"But then I wouldn't have you all to myself," he answered calmly, looking at the board with drinks above the café counter. "Do you want something? I am gonna order myself an Americano," he looked at her again, a smile appearing on his face when he saw how she looked at him. He could read her completely. He didn't need to make her fall for him anymore, because her eyes were already in love with him.