She bit her bottom lip and reached for his hand now on her inner thigh guiding it the short distance up and moaning softly when his fingers felt just how much she wanted him. He inserted one as he went back to kissing her neck, so she began to ride that finger gasping when he added a second that brought her close to the edge. But he stilled those fingers just before she found pleasure and looked back into her eyes commanding, "Tell me what you want, Aiden."

She still did not think speech possible, so she unwrapped the towel and let it fall to the floor. His gaze swept from head to toe lingering on her breasts that were now peaked slightly from a breeze that began to blow through the bathing room which told her that Darren was barely in control. She tried to move on him again, but he grabbed her hip to still her. "Tell me. I want to hear you say the words."

Aiden knew she had to find the ability to speak before she went insane from the need coursing through her veins. She had dreamt of this for so long and was determined not to mess it up as she replied, "I want you. Right now."

Darren's other hand lifted to squeeze her breast as his fingers resumed the slow pulls in and out. He crushed his mouth to hers parting her lips with his tongue as she moaned again when he placed his thumb at the bundle of nerves right above where his fingers were bringing her so close to completion, but it wasn't enough. She needed to feel him inside her.

Grabbing Darren's shirt, Aiden pulled it over his head and let her hands begin exploring all the rippled muscle of his bare chest, but she still wasn't satisfied. She dragged one hand down to cup him through his pants feeling how incredibly hard he was.

He lifted her onto the counter and undid his pants releasing the length of him. "Are you sure, Aiden?"

"I'm sure, Darren."

She closed her eyes as she felt his cock at her entrance and let out a gasp as he began to slide in slowly. He took one of her nipples into his mouth as he molded the other breast with a strong, calloused hand. Once he was all the way in, he began to move at a gentle pace letting her adjust, but she gripped his shoulders and began to move faster on him as the pleasure increased encouraging him to go harder.

He grabbed her hips as he pulled out slowly then slammed back in while she clenched tight around him until he finally sped up driving her closer to completion. "I've wanted this for so long, Aiden. My cock gets hard every time I see you. I can't help but picture your mouth wrapped around it. You're mine, Aiden! Mine to love! Mine to fuck! Mine to spend eternity with!"

She climaxed at his words then kissed him as she came down from the pleasure but soon began to move on him again until he lifted her off the counter taking them to the chair at her vanity while he remained inside of her. He sat down allowing their fit to go deeper and put one hand on her ass and the other on her breast as she began to ride faster feeling another climax looming.

She leaned down and whispered in his ear, "Show me what all you have wanted to do to me, Darren."

Unfortunately, that sentence brought him to completion. Darren threw his head back and called out her name. He then pulled her close and held her against his chest while catching his breath as she gently ran her fingers through his hair hoping he would be ready to go again soon.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt? I tried to be gentle since that was your first time."

Aiden couldn't look at Darren and instead buried her face against his neck. She wasn't a virgin, but he definitely did not need to know that. She had been with two others not wanting Darren to be her first because she wanted to be his best and knew that required practice and skill. One she had been with many times and the other only once, but those were stories that she had never told anyone, not even Fiadh, for good reason. "I'm fine. I know that wasn't your first time. Can I ask you something though?" she said in a desperate attempt to change the subject.