Upon reaching the hidden room at the end of the corridor, the harsh beam of the flashlight pierced through the darkness, revealing a scene that sent shivers down the lovers's spines. Towering shelves lined the walls, their surfaces cluttered with an array of sinister objects and tools, each one hinting at unspeakable horrors yet to come.

In the stark illumination of the flashlight, the room took on an eerie quality, casting long, ominous shadows that danced across the walls like malevolent spirits. The air was heavy with the scent of rust and decay, mingling with the palpable sense of dread that hung thick in the atmosphere.

As they surveyed the macabre tableau before them, a sinking feeling settled in the pit of their stomachs, their minds racing with a terrifying realization of the true intentions of their captors. It was clear that whatever awaited them in this room was far more sinister than they could have ever imagined.
This place, brimming with ominous possibilities and lurking dangers, was destined to become the stage for their harrowing ordeal. Just moments before, they had been dreaming of a future filled with love and tranquility, but now they found themselves ensnared by malevolent forces, their hopes dashed and their fates sealed in the darkness.

As they stood in the dimly lit room, surrounded by the ominous array of tools and objects, a sense of profound despair washed over them. The realization that they were utterly alone, with no hope of rescue, settled heavily upon their shoulders like a suffocating weight.

In the face of such unimaginable peril, the husbands clung to each other, their hearts filled with a desperate resolve to fight against the encroaching darkness. But as the minutes ticked by and the shadows grew ever deeper, they knew that their struggle for survival had only just begun.

In the oppressive darkness of the shop room, the murderers commenced their macabre rituals with a chilling efficiency. The men watched in horror as these two awful people exchanged glances, their eyes gleaming with an unsettling mixture of malice and satisfaction.

A palpable sense of dread hung heavy in the air, suffocating the couple as the darkness seemed to coil around them like a malevolent serpent, its icy touch sending shivers down their spines. With each passing moment, the room grew colder, the weight of their fear pressing down upon them like a leaden cloak.

As the kidnappers went about their grisly work, the couple felt as though they were trapped in a waking nightmare, their senses overwhelmed by the sheer horror of their predicament. In that moment, they knew that they were utterly powerless against the darkness that threatened to consume them, their only hope lying in the slimmest of chances for escape.

The first of the assailants loomed over Nattawat, his grip tightening on the worn, rusty knife clutched tightly in his hand. A chilling beam of pale light fell upon his face, illuminating a cruel smirk etched upon his lips. Terror seized Fourth's heart, its frantic rhythm matching the desperate fluttering of a bird trapped within a cage. With dread-filled eyes, he watched as the assailant approached, the glint of the blade sending shivers down his spine.

With the precision of a surgeon, the man set to his grim task. Jirochtikul's gaze remained fixated, a silent witness to the unfolding horror as the knife mercilessly sheared away every strand of hair from his body. The air was thick with dread, each passing moment stretching into an eternity of torment.

A similar fate awaited Gemini, as the second assailant, cold and unyielding, advanced upon him with a hauntingly familiar object cradled in his grasp – an old, forgotten doll discovered in the darkened corner of the room. What made it all the more chilling was its uncanny resemblance to Titicharoenrak himself – from his distinctive smile to the subtle nuances of his hand gestures.