𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

Start from the beginning

I knock on the door before opening the Student Council office revealing the Big Five working in the office. Didn't expect them all to be here. "What are you doing here?" Koyoma shrieks in horror. Oh, I forgot I beat him up 2 weeks ago. "What is that E-class pest doing here?" Seo frowns as he is about to slam the door shut. And him too. "Now now boys. Let's welcome the alluring rose that enters. L/n-san, fancy seeing you here," Ren waves. Out of everyone here, I can talk to Sakakibara. He is the nicest if we put aside his flirting habit. "Ohayo Sakakibara!" I wave back with a smile before speaking. "Has any one of you seen Asano-san yet? I need to give him this letter."

Ren snatches the letter from me as he grins from ear to ear. "Oh my god? Is God answering Asano's prayer? Is L/n writing to him a love letter~?" I shook my head. "No Ren, I just need him to send this letter to the Principal." "The Principal? Asano-sama?" "Yes." Even with bravery, I still feel slightly nervous when facing the Principal. Although, my cold face covers it.

"I'm right here," a voice appears behind me as my shoulders are pinned to the closing door. "Oh," my face turns to stone before I give him a closed-eye smile. "Good morning, Asano-san." Goodness gracious, is that how he greets people? If he greets girls like this, they will squeal like mice. I recompose myself as I open my eyes and break the contact.

"Do you mind helping me for a moment?"

(Third person p.o.v)

"Do you mind helping me for a moment?" Y/n asks. Her maroon blonde hair is messed up under her beret as she breaks the contact between her and Asano. I can't tell how I feel when I see her in front of the Student Council office. Asano is feeling a mixture of happy and sad. It's nice to see her back here, but at the same time, she doesn't like me. Asano is now in a daze, meeting who used to be someone he admired, his crush. "Asano-san," Y/n gets closer and flicks him in the forehead. Asano flinches at the sudden contact as the girl giggles. "Alright, jokes aside. Do you mind helping me give this letter to the Principal?"

The other four look at her in bewilderment. Not only the Y/n L/n that doesn't want anything to do with them except Ren is here to ask for Asano, whom she never likes to ask for a favor, she just teases him like nothing. "What's in this letter may I ask?" Asano regains his calm state again. "A request letter requesting for me to be in the baseball match despite the fact I am a girl," Y/n simply replies as she combes her hair with her hands. "Alright, let's get going. You don't want to be late for class." "I can say the same for you, Asano-san," Y/n replies as the pair leaves.

"Is it just me or she is in an incredibly good mood despite her not liking us," Araki comments, pushing his glasses upwards. "Definitely no," Ren replies looking at the door that just closed. "She gave him a closed-eye smile, it's fake although, I will take note that she is in a better mood than usual. With what she is requesting, she can do it by herself. However, she still decides to go through Asano first."

-----------------------------------------------------᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃--------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n p.o.v)

The walk to the Principal's office was quiet. We never talk or converse about anything. A quiet but eerie silence is present in the dark hallway. "How's your time in E-class?" Asano asks me a question. He stops and turns to me. Violet eyes meet my dark obsidian eyes. Unlike the harsh tone, he is speaking very softly. His tone has no fakery in it. A small question, but I need to be cautious because it is about the E-class. How am I answering this? Should I answer it truthfully, or give him a comment as my answer? I am lost in a daze for a while before I move past Asano and muster a small smile that I have never given him before. "It's nice, Asano-san. Better in A-class." I glance at his slightly widened eyes before I continue my walk.