Ch 19 don't cry anymore !

If you had married me without any deal, Ahil would have surely treated you like a queen... A queen. But... but you are not worthy of that."
And with that, he yells in a loud and frantic voice throwing the bottle of alcohol in his hand onto the ground.

The loud sound startled Hiya, and her eyes flung opens. Her heart was thudding fast with the sudden shock awake and she gasps hysterically. Seeing this side of her husband on the first day of their marriage, she trembles while tears started flowing from her eyes.

"With whose permission were you sleeping, huh? Whose permission?" he roared, pulling her hair into his fist. To her core, Hiya trembled seeing his face damn close. But when she keenly looks at that face, her eyes widens with amusement.
It shocked her the most to find the same kind saviour man to be her now deal husband. Who was pulling on her hair, looking no less than a devil?

As she pondered, tears dripped from her eyes because today she couldn't sense that comforting fragrance from him. Instead, a smell akin to Utkarsh's, the scent of alcohol, was filling the air. For a moment, she even felt as if Utkarsh himself had appeared before her taking his face. She tried to recoil out of fear, but the more she retreated, the closer Ahil approached.

"Haven't you heard? I asked you something. With whose permission were you sleeping, huh?" He roared once again, and she stammered, frozen in fear, to give an answer.

"I-I.... that.. my eyes," before she could say anything else, Ahil leaned in, capturing her lips with his. She struggled against him, attempting to free herself from the smell of the drink emanating from his mouth. Irritated, he pulled her hair even harder, causing her to whimper in pain.

He was so intoxicated that he was barely conscious. In a fit of rage, he pulled off her nose ring harshly, making it bleed. Yet, the more she writhed in pain, the more solace he found.

A single kiss left Hiya in a deplorable state, her eyes refusing to open. After the kiss, he tossed her onto the bed like an animal and separated her scarf from her body. As the scarf moved away, his gaze fixated on her shimmering beauty. He removed the remaining jewelry, cutting through her skin like he did with her nose.

In pain, she pleaded, "Please, let me go... I'll do whatever you say." While she was speaking, Ahil, still leaning over her, interrupted, "When I brought you here, it was for this reason. Besides this, what else do you think you'll do? It was so much fun taking money, wasn't it, darling? Now, can't you muster the courage to endure me? Huh?" With these words, he forcefully pulled her hair again, causing her to whimper.

Her sobs continued as she tried to distance herself, pushing her leg at the bed end she tries to slide up. When frustrated, Ahil switched on a lamp, casting a dim glow in the room. He then discarded his shirt and threw himself onto the bed, hovering over her. When once again, she attempted to push him away, he grabbed her arms tightly and said, "Why are you trying to escape, Mrs. Hiya Ahil Raizada? Isn't this what you wanted? So, what happened now?"

"Please, let me go today... I'm in a lot of pain," she pleaded, attempting to push Ahil away. However, her efforts were in vain.

And then, removing each piece of her clothing, he discarded them haphazardly. He pins her hands above her head and, holding her wrist grip fully tight. And starts peppering sloppy wet kiss over her ears, cheeks, jawline and neck. He even nibbles and bites over her skin, While his other hand gropes her melon and roughly kneads them making her whimper in pain. She was feeling assaulted once again by none other than her husband- new one.

The night unfolded just like those nights spent with Utkarsh, and once again, it was a night full of despair. And after a long thrustful night, ravishing her milky body as if a beast having feast after a decade. Ahil satisfying his whims and needs, tearing and extending her walls was already deep in slumber.

Yet, she continued to sit there for hours, weeping and sobbing over her misery. As she curls up in a ball, without any clothes over her body. Her life has again brought her to the lane from where she ran away and the disgrace was dawning upon again. She was nothing but a rag doll for both the men's she got in her life as her guardian, her husband's. And this only makes her despise herself and her faith.

__________
In the morning, Ahil gradually regained consciousness, and the echoes of Hiya's sobs reached his ears. The remnants of his intoxication had worn off, and he found himself slowly waking up to the reality of the situation. As he opened his eyes, the sounds of Hiya's distress pierced through, prompting him to become fully aware of the emotional turmoil around him. His gaze snapped immediately to the source of voice only to be drawn to Hiya's exposed frame. In that instant, he instinctively turned away, quickly rising from his position. Hastily grabbing his shirt, he covered Hiya's bare body, ensuring her form remained discreetly concealed. A mix of surprise and urgency marked his reaction, realizing the need to preserve the modesty of her body.

He then found himself grappling with fragmented memories, and a wave of embarrassment washed over him. Ahil, sensing his distress, reached out with a consoling hand, gently wiping away the tears. "Please," Ahil softly urged, "don't cry anymore."

But Hiya upon feeling his touch, shuddered visibly. Overwhelmed and flustered, she retreated to a corner, huddling in on herself. And despite the evident need for comfort, he hesitated to reach out again. Faced with the awkwardness of the moment, Ahil, understanding her unease, decided to give her space. Opting for solitude, he left for the bathroom, opting for a refreshing shower.

Meanwhile, hearing the doors close with a click sound Hiya angrily stripped off Ahil's shirt from her body and threw it to the ground in frustration, the garment landing with a thud, emanating the scent of alcohol, made her feel disguised. She covered herself with the folds of her lehenga's dupatta, attempting to shield her vulnerability.

________

Author's note

Hello Hayatians...hope you all are good ? well target is not achieved yet which I told you but today I am in good mood so I decided to give you...hope in this chapter you would help me achieve the target. ASAP you can give me the review so I can give you chapters faster it's up to you readers which is really mean to me.

Bye bye book lovers 🧡