CHAPTER -18

Jk:-*heart beating fast* hyungs it's YN's voice.

Taehyung:- let's go.

( With this the three of them went to towards the room where the voice came from and Jackson just smirk at him  with this three of them open the door to get terrified seeing the scene in front of them especially jungkook because there his love of life lying on floor in covered blood and her leg is burned by hot water seeing this his eyes gets teary plus angry towards the person who did this to her ).

Yn:-* scared* pl-ea-su le-av-e m-e  .

Guard:- * grab hair* bitch shut up your voice is irritating me let's show you a real game * with this he turned around only to get shocked seeing the mafia king in front of him).

Guard:-* scared* s-i-r y-ou.

( Jungkook didn't give damn about him just go towards his love and started shouting like a mad person)

Jk:-* shout* LOVE PLEASE WAKE UP * sobbing*

Yn:-* half open eyes and touch cheeks* ko-ok-ie pl-ea-su sa-ve m-e * with this she fainted again.

Jk:- * screaming* NO NO Love PLEASE WAKE UP * crying*

Jimin:- jungkook we have to take her hospital you go we will see Jackson

Taehyung:- yes he is saying right you go.

Jk:- * red eyes* no hyung I will give him most painful death but before that I have to take care of my baby till then you will deal with him.

( Jimin and taehyung nodded and started fighting with Jackson gaurds and jk take yn in bridal style and went towards his car and drove off to hospital).

( After killing all guards taehyung and jimin take jackson with them and tie him in basement along with Lily after that they also come out and see everyone is in living room except jungkook and they know where is he with this they go towards other members and sit).

Namjoon:- we have to protect yn from now on never let her go alone .

( All nodded and went to their rooms).

(Jk is waiting for her to wake up when dr.came he stood up and asked).

Jk:- how is she doctor.

Dr. Min:- * sigh* she lost lots of blood and she needs rest she is out of danger and she is traumatized so she needs love and care  and I think she has been abused.

( Jk listening to him but when he say she is abused he gets confused but didn't asked him just nod and take yn with him to his mansion).

PLEASE COMMENT GUYS PLEASE 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏