"Want me to give you a ride, home or somewhere?" With a groggy voice and unpleasant cologne, Taehyung turns his face away from the very rich old hag, smelling like cigarettes.

"No thanks, he's with me!" Taehyung hears a known voice and he snaps his head towards him.

Jungkook approaches him. Taehyung looks--relieved?

Let's go?" He says tilting his head and Taehyung nods, hiding a little smile.

It was silent for a while in the car but Taehyung giggled, he couldn't control it.

"Thanks!" He lets out.

"You're welcome -"

"You said you didn't like clubs?" Taehyung starts.

"Found a reason to like this one-" Jungkook cockily replies, dropping a look at him.

"What reason?" Taehyung innocently asks. He didn't get the flirt.

"Someone to look at, someone to listen to" Jungkook trails, and Taehyung still doesn't get it. Jungkook huffs the singer is so dense.

"Yeah, the bartender is cute I saw you talking to him-" Taehyung innocently mumbled.

"What? No-" Jungkook lets out a laugh, unsurely looking at him.

Taehyung tries to explain.

"The bartender he -" Taehyung was cut short.

"The jazz singer!" Jungkook didn't hesitate. Yes, he made a move. And Taehyung freezes, tongue tide.

"His soulful voice is the reason." Jungkook sleekly says, parking his car at the intersection. Already knows Taehyung might want him to stop the car here.

Taehyung chuckles then. Someone rarely praise his voice rather they praise his looks most of the time. And it looks like Jungkook is deeply impressed by his voice. Ever since the first meeting, he's been praising his voice.

"That's -"

"Smooth, I know!" Jungkook is way too confident.

"Oh wow-" Taehyung shakes his head and tries not to look at his face but fails, the cocky boy looks so hot with that smirk.

"Thanks for the ride-" Taehyung avoids the tension, by dropping the topic.

His hand is on the door as he unlocks it.

"How can I ask for your number without sounding like a creep, a despo, or a perv?" Jungkook asks him. He could not find any answer on Google so he straightforwardly said it. He couldn't wait another week. It will be a torture.

Taehyung freezes again.

"Thanks for being honest but I don't befriend rich-" Taehyung purses his lips, he doesn't want to sound rude but the sentence itself is severe.

"I am not rich!" Jungkook was quick.

Taehyung chuckles.

"A man in an LV suit, Gucci boots, a Rolex, driving a Mercedes, drinking the most expensive drink of the club, yes definitely not rich!" Taehyung replies sarcastically.

"So, you noticed huh!?" Jungkook likes how Taehyung avoided eye contact.

"It's apparently visible." Taehyung counters.

"Yes, I know but I am not rich! My father's is- it's all his not mine!" Jungkook has a reply.

"Witty too!" Taehyung responds and laughs at that. Jungkook chuckles he caused that laughter.

Taehyung shuts the door back.

"Take a right-" Taehyung says and Jungkook turns the engine on and does as told with a little smile. Oh! he's already wrapped around his pinky.

Taehyung directs and Jungkook drives inside the residential area. Taehyung fishes out a small notepad and a pen, writing something.

"Stop here-"
The car comes to a halt and Jungkook looks outside.

"That's my house, and here!" Jungkook looks back at him extending his hand with the little note. Jungkook takes it.

"Bye!" Taehyung gets out and Jungkook has a foolish smile on his face mumbling a 'bye'. Yes, he won him. Taehyung's action says he's impressed by Jungkook.

He wastes no time in looking at the note.
However, his brows draw confused.
Taehyung gave him a username (@ kim_th IG). It was difficult for Jungkook to guess which app it was, as he doesn't use Social media that much. He concluded that it was Instagram.

IG-Wow! Kim Taehyung!

Let's go make an account on IG Jungkook!

Jungkook was quick to follow him on the app.

///////////////////////////

PEACE OUT ✌️