On the other side Jimin and Mina fall asleep as soon as they lay down on the bed but Taehyung still is thinking about today . He's still in his bride dress but let his hair unpin .

When he heard the knock on the door , he look at the time as it's past midnight, he slowly got up and walk to unlock it and met with the most beautiful eyes he knows in the whole universe.

Jungkook kept looking at his official wedded wife or husband, the way those almond eyes are decorated with black liner making it more etheral to look at ..

" Koo ...wha...what are you doing here ?" Tae panick as he comes out of his thoughts. He look here and there before pulling Jungkook inside the room and locking it .

" What if someone saw you huh !" He asks. But Jungkook stood unfazed and wrap his arm around the bare waist of Tae's pulling him closer . Tae kept his hand on his chest and look down blushing slightly at the way Jungkook is looking at him.

" Don't look at me with those eyes..." He whispered. Jungkook nuzzle into his hair .

" What eyes ...hmm.." he peck his hand pulling it towards his lips. 

" I wish we could spend our night together... that's the reason I want our marriage to happen in Mumbai itself.... because I might be devouring you right now of we were there ..in my room , on my bed ..." Taehyung rub his thighs together try to breathe properly.

Jungkook caress his lips with his thumb sending a shivers through Tae's spine .

" I can't wait to make you mine completely baby ....mine Taehyung " pecking his lips lightly he hug him tightly. Tae snuggling into his chest as they both stood there for long time .

But then Taehyung found it difficult to keep his eyes open and Jungkook saw the tired face of him , he bend down to pick him up and walk upto the bed making Taehyung lay on it .

" Good night sweetheart... I love you " he peck his forehead and lips before leaving the room .

Taehyung saw him leaving and mumbled a I love you to him before falling into deep slumber.

Mumbai.
__________

They have reached back at Kim's house in the morning and right now all the guests are having snacks and appetizers.

Taehyung is getting ready to leave the home he grow up , Jin is helping him wearing a saree. And Jimin is making his hair.

" Taehyung..from now on know this that your responsibility grow more hmm , try to adjust slowly there with their relatives too. Make sure to think about everyone's happiness in everything you do . Jungkook is going to be there for you and you will be there for him too ok .. and always be honest in this relation. Remember trust and communication is very important in marriage taebear" Taehyung listen everything carefully as he stood up and turn to Jin.

" Thank you hyung ... really..." He hug him making Jin wipe his tear away not wanting to make Taehyung emotional again as they already had cried a lot in the morning with the whole family sitting together.

Taehyung look at himself in the mirror and his eyes falls on the nuptial chain and vermilion in between his partition of hair .