Chapter 1

A morning blue sky, sun up high. Here we go again, another day and the very last day in elementary school. Sitting on this old banch in our basketball court, along with the sound of nature, bird's and the wind blowing whispers,

"ahh what a lonely yet incredible 6 years in this elementary school"

the voice in my mind talking in a relief knowing that this is the last day of being in elementary and I could finally enters highschool.

"i wish highschool will be different from this one. Not that I'm complaining but, so many thing's had happened since grade one that I'm not proud of. For example, having a confusen about my feelings towards this one cute Chinese girl who happens sit beside me in class. I don't really understand why do I feel the way I felt towards her. But one thing I'm sure of, being far away from her maybe will help me to forget my unexplainable feelings towards her. Ahhh I'm such a creep"

I look down to my food and fork that I'm holding while processing my own thought.

Student's chatting from afar : hahaha! He Really does amazing isn't he?

"huh?" I looked behind in curious as I heard the distant voice of a group friend's that are still chatting.

Winnie : hehe. He really is. I can't believe that we are going into the same highschool.

"ahh of course, winnie. The girl that I was talking about. Black long straight her, asian Chinese, using eye glasses. And not to mention she's one of our student council. The way she talk, she smile, makes my heart rzce everytime."

"hey" a voice suddenly appears nearby.

Me : Huh?! Wi... Wii... Winnie?

"Winnie who is standing behind me, while tapping one of my shoulder to get my attention"

Winnie : here alone again I see?

Me : Yes. Sorry. Just enjoying lunch and taking some a long last good look of this place before this day ends.

Winnie : I know what you mean.

She walk towards and take a sit beside me.

Winnie : so, which how school did you choose?

Me : Me? Well, my parents told me that I should go to St. Francis high school.

Winnie : huh? Not going to SMC (A popular private Chinese highschool) I see?

Me : SMC? NO!! NO!! You know how bad I am in Chinese subject for the past 6 year's. Beside, we cannot afford it. It's too, expensive. So my parents said I should go to public school instead.

Winnie : I see. So I guess, this too means will be the last day we see each other, right?

Me : y.... y.... Yeah, I guess you can say that.

*dup dup, dup dup, dup dup*

"ahhh idiot! My heart beats so fast! Gosh my hands are all sweaty!!"

Winnie : hey lesley?

Me : HUH?!

I answered it in startled reaction.

Winnie : i wish, you will have a good life ahead okay? And I hope I can see you again in the future. Although, I know we're not close enough, but I know deep down you're a good person and someday, you will achieve your dreams in life.

Me : thank you Winnie. I wish you the same too. And I wish, we can meet again in the future.

She stares at me and with a warm smile for a few second while putting her hand in the top of mine before stands up and disappear into the crowd.

"I guess, that's her way of saying goodbye huh? Oh Winnie, if only you knew how I feel about you. I can't even describe it. But I wish, I wish, this feelings will be burry here, along all the memories that we've been through, as a classmate. I too wish you have a beautiful life ahead, and I know, you will be with someone who deserve you. And he, or even she, will cherish you. This is, this is our last day, our touchdown. This place, had taught me so many thing's. But I know in the future, I will learn something more, something beautiful. Something, memorable~