Welcome to Hell

Sierra fell from heaven to hell and once she stood up and saw where she was, She was scared out of her mind. "W-What? Oh No I-I can't be here and I need to be in heaven!" Sierra said as she freaked out. "Ok Calm Down Sierra, You'll figure this out." Sierra said as she calmed herself down and walked through the streets of hell. Sierra heard her stomach growling. "I need to find something to eat." Sierra said as she looked around for someplace to eat at. She saw a grocery store and went inside. Sierra grabbed a plastic bag and gathered food and placed the food inside the bag. The Store Clerk saw her doing this and wanted to confront her. "Umm Excuse Me, Are you going to pay for all of these?" The Store Clerk said as he was annoyed by her. Sierra was panicking and she saw a piece of glass and stabbed him in the eye. He screamed in pain as Sierra ran out of the store with her bag of food. Sierra hid in an alleyway and she wanted to her food but she saw homeless and starving children in front of her and she gave her food to the children out of the kindness of her heart. Sierra walked out of the alleyway and continued to walk in the streets of hell until she finds an alleyway that enough space for her to live but she didn't want to live in dirty alleyway. "Oh, Who am I kidding? I don't even deserve to be here. I deserve to be in heaven and not in a dirty hell hole with smelly old sinners." Sierra said as she couldn't take it anymore. Sierra continued to walk down the street until a black limousine was driving right next to her. "Hey, Someone wants to see you in their office." The Limo driver said as he wanted Sierra to hop on in. Sierra got into the limo and the limousine driver was taking her to the V's Tower where she will meet someone named Valentino....

Sierra enters the office and saw that no one was there. "Hello? Is anyone in here?" Sierra said as she knew that someone was in here but she didn't know where....

Author's Note: (Sorry if this chapter was short. It's just that I'm tired and I need my energy.)