𝖝𝖎. 𝕬𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝕯𝖊𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖓

(this is what allison will look in the modern time!)~~~~

~~~~

Portrayal(s): Vinessa Shaw

~~~~

Full Name: Allison Dennison (nee. Watts)

Sobriquet (Nickname/Nicknames): "Girl of My Dreams", "Alice", "White Witch", "Mom", "Mrs. Dennison"

Gender: Female

Age: 16 (1993; Hocus Pocus), 45 (2022; Hocus Pocus 2)

~~~~

Parent(s): Clark Watts (father), Maeve Watts (mother)

Sibling(s): N/A

Significant Other(s): Max Dennison (husband)

Relative(s): Dave Dennison †, Jenny Dennison (mother-in-law), Dani Dennison (sister-in-law), Dara Watts (paternal grandmother), Lessie Ellis (maternal aunt), Zoey Ellis (maternal aunt)

Children(s): Becca Dennison (adoptive daughter)

~~~~

Date of Birth: 1977

Homeplace: Salem, Massachusetts

~~~~

Occupation: Student at Jacob Bailey High School (formerly), manager and docent at the Salem Witch Museum (currently)

~~~~

Like(s): Halloween, occult, dressing up, reading, History, safety, Poppy, witches, Max, Becca, Dani, Cobweb

Dislike(s): Max being hard on himself, danger

Ability/Abilities: Intelligence, occult knowledge

Paraphernalia(s): Broom, pan, taser, small tree branch, large stick

Status: Active

~~~~

Background: Allison used to be Max's girlfriend and is now Max's wife! Years after 1993, she left from her family and decides to go on her own instead in being part of the wealth due to being distant from them. Allison decided to make a museum regarding to the Sanderson Sisters, Salem Witch Museum. She wants to pursue her passion by telling stories to those about the Halloween tradition and nothing infamous but the history of the Sanderson Sisters. 

Despite Allison's fiery passion towards work, she however, wants to hide the mention of her workplace from her daughter, Becca, to prevent another resurrection. Deep down, she can be a workaholic at times due to her ongoing shifts as both a manager and a docent. She works alongside her business partner, Gilbert and were in very good terms. One night, Becca and Izzy sneak inside of the Museum and stumbled across a hidden basement where all of the Sandersons' older items and objects were stored from their cottage. Gilbert (luckily) was in that night and caught them almost just in time. However, it was already too late once Becca already lit the Black Flame Candle.

This surprises Max, her, and Dani when they found out that something wasn't right. This heavily frustrated Allison when she heard that Becca lit the Black Flame Candle. Knowing their mistake, they figure this out together as a family, no matter what.

~~~~

Trivia:

- Twenty-nine years prior from the original, Max and Allison became a happy married couple and thought on having kids. However, Allison has complications regarding to her pregnancy so they decide to consider adopting as an alternative. 

- Her mother previously want to own the Sanderson's cottage as a museum before in the first film. However, she abandoned the ownership the last minute due to strange and supernatural occurrences. 

- She used to live in a wealthy family. However, years after the first film, Allison moved out and becomes distant from them.