Episode 10 (Plot twist version by me)

So young feel so frustated about what happened to her. For hearing all mouths yell at her at the same time. She can't get enough of it so she make another plan for revenge.

In the class Eun Bi is chatting with Song Joo and Shi Jin. When so young gets in to the class, all eyes were at her. Giving a glare for a few seconds. She then gives eun bi a 'death gaze' for a while than sit in anger.

At the rest time, shi jin asks why is taegwang uncoming to school today, both of song joo and eun bi giving none of answer, highlighting that they didnt know where he is.

In the house, taegwang was about to come to yian for reminding him not to interrupt eun bi anymore like what he did before, he knows that he felt so lost about eun byul but he cant be mean and rude to eun bi as if she didnt feel pain to. When he starts to walk, her phone suddenly ring, a message from anonymous.

"Too bad you didnt come to school today. I'm going to announce Eun Bi's real identity today. Thanks for making my way easier"

Taegwang freeze for a moment, unsure of what he is going to do. Then he run crazily to the school.

Meanwhile in the class, so young starts to walk towards the teacher's table to start her revenge. At that time all of the students stop their activity and start to yell at so young that didnt have any "embarass" at all.

Yian who is about to join a swimming competition also running crazily through the school for masking the truely eun bi's identity.

When taegwang was at the intersection he did the challenge by running while the green lamp is about to appear. He runs as he didnt afraid of anything. But unluckily he hitted by a black car that driven in a high-speed. Bloods spread everywhere, his head was full of blood. Running down heavily through his shirt.

Yian who still running see that there is an evidence in the intersection near the school. He walks towards the place where taegwang lie down and help him to get an ambulans (i was so happy that they are care for eachother even if it just because he feels pity for him).

When taegwang still unconscious in the ambulans, yian decided to keep running for saving eun bi from so young's revenge. Though he was late that eun bi's identity has been revealed by so young. But the class still didnt know that eun bi is pretending to be eun byul while the real one was death. Yian is taking a chance for speaking up, using a reason that eun bi still forget about her past. So he is the one who is going to explain everything.

"Eun byul just known that she has a twin sister that lives in tongyeong, that is lee eun bi, the one who was bullied by so young"

Crowd start to explode, all mouths are saying that so young is so mean, rude, heartless. She is a killer said them. But so young rejects it of course because she knows eun bi still alive, she says that she wasnt a killer, and eun bi is still alive. But then yian gives her a death-question,

" if lee eun bi is still alive, then who died?"

She freezes with a tears on the edge of her eyes and run outside of the class.

Yian go out too, and sighing a quite loud, he remembered about eun byul who died saving eun bi.

Eun bi sees yian and start to thank him, Then yian remembered of something else, he tell her that taegwang got hit by a car on the way to here. Eun bi got a really surprised face, she forgot about all of her evidence with yian and asks him to bring her to the hospital which taegwang treated.

In the hospital, eun bi and yian could only look from the windows, because of injuries that suffered by Taegwang serious enough, so doctors are still prohibits any person to visit him.

Eun bi fell to the floor, she feels so guilty. Upset for seeing this, Yian brings her to the bench near the door, and let her burst in tears.

After a few hours, yian asks her to go home because midnight is coming, and told her that her mother will be worried if she didnt immediately return. So yian walks her home.

Meanwhile in so young's house. Her mother is in the call with her father. Talking about eun bi-so young. Her father seemed to be so mad that so young couldnt fix thing by herself. And told that he has thrown his 10 years hardwork just for so young. Her mother then decided to finish her daughters problem by herself, so young thanked her.

In Eun bi's room, she's remembered about taegwang. How he always cheers her up. And accompanies her in every of her problem. so the next morning she comes again to visit taegwang. But unexpectedly she sees a woman standing and looking through the windows with tears. Its her mother. She then unsure for coming towards Taegwang's room. But she decided for not. Its not a perfect time.

In the teacher's room, kwi tae and yian got a congratulated from their teacher because of their big score at the english project but then it turns to be something annoy when she said that there is a logo in their task (that means it isnt their pure art). then the whole world cracked when she announce a zero point for them. (HAHA) (i just love this scene but i change taegwang into yian because i want more chemistry of taebi than yibi. Okkay)

When so young talked about eun bi with her friends in toengyoeng, song joo hear it inadvertent, then realize that she is really look like what yian and eun bi said. (So finally i hate looking her playing with this devil-human version) (i edited this scene too)

In the teachers room, teacher kim explains something to teacher jung until their eyes meet together, and their face just a few inch from another. When teacher kim realizes it, he becomes awkward, and thankfully another teacher stop it by putting a (look like broom mistar Haha i guess) in the mid of them. And told them for not dating while working, but teacher jung only smiles at them.

When teacher kim go back to his seat, he finds out soo in's book. Then bring it to director Gong's office. He told him about it and ask him to share the news to the world, but he rejects it. (Its the devil-human version 2) then he called so young's father for a help. (Then its a trio devil-human version. Hff)

In a way to the home, Shi Jin asks eun bi what happened to taegwang, but eun bi just stare at the floor. Yian gives a sign that eun bi still feel guilty for him, so shi jin understands and shuts.

"So are you going to visit him again?" Ask yian towards eun bi, she then answers it with a yes. (Oh i hope it always like this, i need you to care of taegwang!)

So this is the episode 10 part 1 version me, and give me a vote for the next part. I kinda sad that yian replacing taegwang's position in the school its kinda weird because yian is not funny as taegwang so the scene is too serious. But i hope you enjoy it, and if you vote this, i will write more of taebi-yibul scene i swear. Thanks for reading goodbye!