💓꒻ꀤꈤꈤꁅ꒒ꏂ ꎭꌩ ꌃꍏ꒒꒒ꌚ💓

Alastor's prospective
December twenty-fifth, Christmas Day. Meant to be one of the most joyful days, everyone's meant to be jolly. The time where you're supposed to spend the ones you love, making it obvious that you appreciate them. Usually known for giftgiving. Dear heavens, do I have a gift to give.

__________ has nonstop been teasing me all year about wanting to be touched. By me.

I know he's in cannibal town so I make my way there humming a tune seeing him on his knees covering a small plants roots with dirt. I walk up behind him. "Alastor you're in her light." He states as I grab a handful of his hair yanking him back. "Do you want your gift today?" His face went red as he swallowed his pride before nodding.

I smirked letting go of his hair watching as he stood up, I lead him to the front of a bakery pining him against its wall in front of everyone. I pressed my lips onto his hearing him stop breathing for a second before melting into my touch. I moved my lips in a sync rhythm with his before feeling a parting in his lips.

I slide my tongue in as I adventure the slick walls of his mouth my tongue making its way down his tight throat, I moved on hand to his balls gently squeezing them hearing eager whining and huffing.

I smirked moving my lips from his to his neck as I took a small gentle bite then sucking it feeling it put off heat as I hear _________ moan quietly. I move to his collar bone. My hand now rubbing his entrance through his pants as I feel one of his legs wraps round my legs pulling me closer. I snicker to myself pulling away my head a bit to see the new dark markings I have created.

I turn to see _________'s eyes teary and half open, his dick noticeably hard his face beat red and panting.
"Does my good boy want me to touch him?" I ask in a seductive whisper he tried to resist it.
"F-fuck off" followed by a whimper, I pressed one of my knees into his nuts earning a "NGH~"
Folks looked at the both of us, this wasn't common in cannibal town to see, but I need EVERYONE to know he's mine.
I smirked pressing harder as my right hand cups his face the left hand now in his shirt rubbing his nipple. He arched his back. "Y-you asshole-" you called out in a whine as he bit his lip his hands balling up as his eyes screwed closed. I felt as his hips jolted silently before his eyes opened now complimented by tears racing down his face. I moved my leg as his other unwrapped then fell. "Did you like that?" I asked almost worried seeing as he looked at me.

"You did that in front of everyone." He muttered as his face was putting of heat. "So they knew you were my Man~" I hissed back watching a smiles creep onto his face as he threes his hands onto me pulling me into a kiss.