🧩F͜͡u͜͡c͜͡k͜͡i͜͡n͜͡g͜͡ L͜͡o͜͡s͜͡t͜͡ I͜͡t͜͡ 🧩

Narrators prospective
Have you ever wanted to escape reality? To let all the stress of the world melt away like wax on a burning candle, dripping on a letter to finally seal it. To not have to worry or over analyze everything.

Would you ever come back?

Far off in a meadow, there is a nineteen thirty's radio playing old tunes with some static in the background, a small thin crimson colored deer rolling around in the soft grass. He's been here for hours, not a care in hell.

The deer tilts his head to be greeted with a familiar face, he stands up on all fours, while black thick brisk fog emerges from the ground surrounding him, the transformation begins.

Almost immediately, the fog begins to clear into nothingness where that deer used to stand now stands a tall, slim, slender demon, one hand behind his back, the other brushing off his trenchcoat that has burn marks at the bottom.

Alastor.
Also known as the radio demon.
One of the most powerful lords of hell, broadcasted
his carnage all throughout hell, so all could hear.
When he was a human he was a serial killer, not only that but he was a cannibal.

"You have approached me when I am in a vulnerable state, enjoying myself, how may I help you?" Alastor asks very clearly. "Al, what are you doing out here? You've been out here for hours."  The unknown figure announces, Alastor's smile begins to turn into a very toothy grin. He chuckles with both hands behind his back beginning to make his way to the unknown figure.

"______, every demon deserves a break, I'm just enjoying time with myself, the way that I want to spend it, May hell, have mercy that I choose to enjoy myself on this particular day in this particular Meadow." Alastor responds.

________'s prospective

I roll my eyes, sarcasm is like nature to him, it's like he can't live without it, it's practically an addiction to him.

"Listen, I have no problem with you being out here, however, you've been out here for hours. You can't possibly just be rolling around in soft grass for this entire time."
I remark crossing my arms.

"Oh my bad, I was unaware, rolling in the grass for several hours was for bidden. I apologize for not being kept up-to-date, but who are you to control how I spend several hours of my day, I don't judge you for what you do for several hours out of your day. Let me enjoy myself."  He was practically right in front of me.

My face begins to boil. I just take a very heavy breath uncrossing my arms, and walking away, I'm not going to deal with this, I shouldn't have to.

"That's right walk away like you always do when you know someone's right. Don't deal with the issue in front of you, hell forbid you actually take care of the issue."

he loudly shouts from across the meadow, I ball up my fists for turning on my heel, running directly at him, almost as if I'm about to punch him, however, he just grinned and then starts running at me, confused he must think he's going to get me to turn around, pathetic.

Before I know it, a huge bang sound emerges throughout the meadow, echoing throughout the trees, I open my eyes, there he is, on top of me.
"Get off me Al." I hiss but he just grins.

My hands are above my head, bound together with his hand holding my wrists together, his other hand on my lower stomach.

My pants grow tight feeling his hand roam.
"GET OFF NOW!" I shout.
He then notices the bulge grinning as he starts to massage it.
"Get, Ngh f-fuck~" I whimper.
He smirks slipping his hand in my pants rubbing the tip.
"Ah~ please~" my back arches practically begging for more.
"I thought rolling in grass was entertaining but this, this is So much better."
He chuckles to himself.

I squirm before feeling his hand move from my pants to under my shirt playing with my nipples.
He then released me standing up smirking now laughing maniacally as I sit there hard and needy. Legs spread and shirt creeping up my chest.
"This is so much more entertaining. Now, get on your knees." He demands.

"No." I rebel.
He rises a eyebrow before attempting to choke me. The pressure feels so fucking good my dick is pulsing nonstop and not to mention his junk is right in my face.

I get on my knees finally.
He unbuckles his pants and pulls them as well as his boxers down with his member springing out hitting me in my lips. He then placed his hand in my hair grabbing it tightly.
"Do you consent to this my love?" He asks softly.

"Just let me suck you off already you virgin." I huff as he smirks.
I open my mouth licking the tip of his dick then taking it into my mouth sucking as I thrust my head back and fourth his moans fill the air he soon starts to thrust on his own, his silky tip hits the back of my throat causing me to shiver.I wrap my arms around his back thighs, he starts to whimper as that warm salty sticky liquid runs down my throat .

I then pull away whipping my mouth.

He then has me lay on my left side lifting my right leg in the air as he has those claws tear my clothes right off. He slides a finger into my ass, I tease up.

Alastor's prospective
My little disobedient bottom, he sounds so fucking hot when he whimpers. I curl my finger thrusting it in and out, he used his hands to cover his beat red face trying to have me ignore those whines and sloppy moans.

His dick twitch's seeing precum drip out so I add two more fingers.

"HA~" _____ cries out in please as he tears up I trust my fingers more feeling his prostate then I keep thrusting my fingers in his ass.

"I-I'm going to cu-" he whimpers before I cut him off by covering his tip. Finally getting faster with my fingers I move my thump feeling the warm liquid pour out.

"AH~" he moans out grabbing hands full of grass.
I lean over him smirking kissing his neck getting up and walking away.

"W-where are you going." He whimpers out tears streaming from his eyes.
"Oh I am going to set a surprise for you in your room~"