19/06/2015

'What if you went to sleep one night and didn't wake up the next? Would regret in your reflection on your life? Would you feel like you had missed opportunties? Live your life as if today is your last. Becuase you never will know when it is...'

'A lion doesn't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep.'

'Happiness won't come if you wait...it will only come when it's invited in.'

'Physical pian will heal, it's the mental pain that scars the deepest.'

'Be agressive, be content. Do what's needed for you to be happy.'

'To judge a man by his weakest link or deed is like judging the power of the ocean by a wave.'

'It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog, that matters.'

'Hope and you won't. Believe and you will.'

'Don't let them say your not beautiful. They are all wrong if you stay true to you.'

'Yoy have no control over life, it will rise and fall on it's own accord. We are just along for the ride. However. We have control over ourselves [WE NEED TO BE THE CHANGE WE WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD]'

'Everyone has a private war that we fight alone.'

'The way we act is a reflection on the battle within us.'

'Let walk 1000 miles in each thers shoes, I'll feel your pain, you can feel mine. Let's reflect on the thing that makes us fine!'

'The glass is never half empty or half full, it's what we make of it in our own minds.'

Sorry. I try to get these up the nigh they're written but sometimes they're written up to later for me to copy down :( I hope you enjoy and are inspired by Anthony again.
With love,
Tug1998 xox