'And have you shit yourself on me? Yes, please~' I teased playfully, grabbing his chin and licking my lips.

I always playfully flirted with my friends, considering I wasn't actually attracted to them, and most of them were either gay or relationships. It was fun.

'I would thank you to spit in mouth,' sabito said, grabbing my shoulders gently.

'And I would pay you to do it~' I said, leaning closer to him, whispering in his ear.

'Hah sike! Loser! Go with gyutaro. I am not going with your gay ass,' I said, laughing and pointing a finger at him.

I made sure to step backward, away from him.

'God dammit! How could you giyuu? I thought we had something!' He faned hurt and held his chest tightly.

'I'm actually planning on jumping with giyuu!'
Gyutaro said, wrapping his shoulder around me.

'I'd rather you jump on Me, but sure,' I said, using my arm to wrap around his shoulder as well.

'Then I'll be alone!' Sabito whined, grabbing my sleeve.

'Fine, gyutaro, are you okay going alone?' I asked him.

'Really? You'll do that for me?' Sabito asked with hopeful eyes.

'No- loser, L bozo,' I said, laughing.

He sighed, and I started following makomo, who was around 15 feet away.

_______

We were now about 36,000 feet in the air.

'Are you ready to jump?' Makomo asked as everybody finished getting all their stuff on.

'I am,' daki said, making sure her parachute was on correctly and that she knew which string to pull.

'What if I suddenly don't feel like pulling the parachute in mid-air?' I asked, also making sure I knew what strings to pull.

'Should we really let giyuu jump?' Sabuto asked.

'I was kidding,' I said, rolling my eyes playfully.

'You better not do anything stupid kid, this is your life we are talking about,' one of the skydivers said to me, patting my head.

'Oh, come on! It isn't like I would actually try to kill myself!' I said, now rolling my eyes slightly irritated.

'You sure about that?' Daki asked with an eyebrow raised.

'Shut up,' I said to daki, reminding her that the others don't know.

'Just kidding! Anyways come on! Let's jump!' She said, going to the door and opening it.

'T-this is really high up..' She mumbled, looking to the small world below.

'You can just jump whenever you are rea-'
I didn't wait for them to finish before I jumped out of the plan, looking at them with a big smile.

'Giyuu, you idiot! Don't scare us like th..ATTTT!!!' sabito yelled, getting pushed by makomo while makomo also jumped out.

The siblings joined as well, laughing as they fell.

'This is so fun!' Makomo said excitedly. daki and sabito were screaming in unison as they started plummeting to the ground.

'This is exciting!' I said with a wide grin.

'HOLY SHIT IM GOING TO DIEEEE,' Gyutaro yelled and made sure to pull his parachute at 3000 feet in the air.

We all managed to get to the ground safely, going out to eat after everything was done.