Date Preparation

Margaret bolted to where Leon worked, she wasn't that  worried Margaret doesn't get worried. Margaret is a strong independent powerful women, strong independent powerful women don't get worried.

Margaret was worried

Margaret walked to her usual seat threw her trench coat off and onto the chair and sat down 

"Margs? You don't look so ... good?" Leon turned around to look at Margaret "Do you want something while you're here"

"Get me my usual" Margaret grumbled in reply.  The bar area was nearly completely empty with it being the middle of the day.  As Leon made her drink Margaret explained her day, she made it sound even more dreadful. 

"Really Margs?" Leon chuckled 

"What, Leon?" Margaret asked sternly, looking up at him

"Nothing, nothing" he teased "I didn't think you were the type to fall for someone so easily. It's not like you"  He passed Margaret her drink then grabbed his own which was halfway full and sipped it. 

"I know! I don't understand what happened!" She buried her face in her hands

"You got yourself a date, Margs. Congrats" he sipped his drink "I thought you'd never do it." "Part of me yearned to be your best man at your wedding. Such a shame you didn't have a ceremony with your husband" he sighed and sat on the bar. "Of course I don't mean to tease you, I'm proud. My little sister is all grown up now"

"LeeLee, I'm 25" Margret rolled her eyes

"All grown" He put his hand on his forehead, palm up and leaned back as if he was to swoon. "So," he snapped back to his normal posture, swinging his feet "what are you gonna wear?"

 "Probably just my usual clothing"

"Come on! It's a date, you should dress up!"

"And how do you suppose I do that?"

"You could wear a dress, or a formal long sleeved collared shirt, y'know? Just something formal that doesn't look like you're one of those ladies who goes to church every day."

"Yeah, yeah" she sighed "I should head out now"

"Yay! Okay, come here once your done!"

"Alright, bye LeeLee" 

"Bye Margs"

Margaret walked away, she headed to her apartment and changed into a more appropriate outfit. Her outfit was somewhat similar to this, though  her necklace was just plain and gold. She wore a black trench coat since it was a cold night and her hair was dark brown. 

When Margaret arrived at Aisha's house she knocked on the door

When Margaret arrived at Aisha's house she knocked on the door. Aisha yelled "One minute!" Margaret stepped away from the door, as she waited she took a cigarette out of her pocket, in her other pocket she took out a lighter and began to smoke. 

"I'm here!" Aisha exclaimed, running over. She had black hair and brown eyes. She wore something similar to this (https://www.pinterest.com/pin/1618549862650397/)

Margaret lowered her cigarette "You look nice"

"Thank you!" Aisha looked at Margaret's hand that held her cigar 

"Oh, do you want one?" Margaret asked, reaching into her pocket

 "No, no, I don't do that stuff" 

"Suit yourself" Margaret lifted her cigar to her mouth and continued to smoke "So, where are we going Ms.Aisha?"

"Hmm, how about a restaurant? Then let's go for a walk "

"Alright, let's go." 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

  On the walk

"So, would you love me if I was a worm?" Aisha asked which earned her a confused and disapproving glare from Margaret "Why would you be a worm? How would I even know you'd be a worm?" "It's a thing! Would you or would you not?" "I would not. " "Whyyy?!" "Because you'd be a worm, and worms are ugly." 

Margaret tapped Aisha on the nose with her cigar, it was warm but not hot enough to burn her "Hey!" Aisha protested 

Margaret threw her cigar in a trash can as they passed it "Why do you even do that?" Aisha asked 

"It's not that bad" Margaret replied, getting another one out of her pocket "Are you sure you don't want one?"

Aisha shook her head "I'm sure"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

The rest of the walk to the restaurant was full of Aisha saying horrid pick up lines and Margaret responding horridly 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=