Description.

You were a quiet celestial relm being. Calm, quiet and sweet. No one had grudges for you, and everything was perfect and calm! well until you meet to idiotic monkeys, they called themselves; Macaque and Sun wukong known as Monkey King. You were here to stop Macaque and Sun wukong from not joining and trying to hurt the jade emperor. but a month later Sun wukong betrayed his friends in battle and joined the Jade emperors team. at this time Sun Wukong was already immortal, trying several times to sneak the Peach Of Immortality in a drink or food of yours. But alas he never succeeded with this mission. You didn't know about this ever. You and Wukong became friends In the time he was there, but he left a couple years after he was with the Jade emperor team. You were a celestial being but you were not immortal unfortunately that is what happens when an immortal being mates with a mortal. you had no idea where Wukong went, little after he left you got over it and didn't care. Wukong did though. he wished he brought you with him! He prayed that one day you would be running into his arms so he could confess his love for thee. But that 'day' never seem to come along, about say 2 years later he found someone worthy of his power! all he needed to do was to get him to Flower Fruit Mountain. little did he know a year ago you became best friends with the person he had in mind. and he had a crush on you...everyone in the group did.. including a little someone named Macaque...

❤️ Yandere LOVE INTRESTS ❤️

Mk:
"Y/n! No need to worry ill sneak you free noodles if my life depended on it!"
Danger level: 36% (so far)
Obsession: 2% (so far)
Love for you: 45% (so far)
Hate for you: 12% (so far)
Trust: 78% (so far)
Yandereness: 0% (so far)

Mei:
"Isn't it cool how we can spend all day together playing games! Watching movies and cuddling!?"
Danger level: 67% (so far)
Obsession: 20% (so far)
Love for you: 78% (so far)
Hate for you: 1% (so far)
Trust: 67% (so far)
Yandereness: 12% (so far)

Pigsy:
"Hey Y/n, slow down... your eating like you haven't eaten in years...are you okay?"
Danger level: 90% (JUST BECAUSE HE GETS MAD EASY! ALSO. So far)
Obsession: 30% (so far)
Love for you: 40% (so far)
Hate for you: 15% (so far)
Trust: -89% (so far)
Yandereness: 1% (so far)

Red son:
"I WANT TO TAKE YOU TO BE MY WIFE! huh!? What di you mean no!? Do you know who I am!?"
Danger level: 30% (so far)
Obsession: 48% (I'm not saying 'so far' anymore they are just all 'so far')
Love for you: 84%
Hate for you: 70%
Trust: -10000000%
Yandereness: 30%

Sandy:
"Would you like some tea y/n? Hm?"
Danger level: -1000000%
Obsession: 24%
Love for you: 78%
Hate for you: -100000%
Trust: 100%
Yandereness: 12%

Nezah:
"You don't need that stupid and reckless siman! You only need me! I can keep you company! I can do everything he can't~"
Danger level: 89%
Obsession: 100%
Love for you: 100%
Hate for you: 0%
Trust: 16%
Yandereness: 100%

Tang:
"Wanna read about more legends with me y/n? You do? What do you wanna read!?"
Danger level: 7%
Obsession: 56%
Love for you: 67%
Hate for you: -1%
Trust: 100%
Yandereness: 0%

LBD: (Lady bone demon)
"Oh Y/n, deary.. destiny wants us to be together! Why else would we have met hm?"
Danger level: 1000%
Obsession: 102%
Love for you: 507%
Hate for you: 29%
Trust: 42%
Yandereness: 78%

Mo:
"Meow"
Danger level: ♾️
Obsession: ♾️
Love for you: ♾️
Hate for you: no.
Trust: ♾️
Yandereness: ♾️

Sun wukong:
"So peaches? You finally came back to me? After so long I thought you forgot about me! Even if you did I didn't forget about you~"
Danger level: 2000000% (no joke.)
Obsession: ♾️ (also no joke)
Love for you: ♾️ (NOT A JOKE)
Hate for you: -100000
Trust: 56%
Yandereness: ♾️ (no joke)

Macaque:
"My my darling! You just keep surprising me more and more! But Wukong was right! You really should eat that peach~"
Danger level: 1000000%
Obsession: 200000%
Love for you: ♾️
Hate for you: 50% (he hates how you keep getting into his mind)
Trust: no. (Now why would he trust you?)
Yandereness: ♾️