𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙

Start from the beginning

Y/n's eyes meet with almost equally tall woman in oversized sweatshirt and knee-high boots. Her perfect face structure is decorated with light makeup and her hair tied up in a common, yet iconic ponytail, that almost touches her butt. It's none other than Ariana Grande herself, being too brave all alone in the streets without her bodyguards.

Ariana's eyes also linger on Y/n's drenched form, a subtle bite to her lip as she takes in the sight. Y/n feels a flush of heat rise to her cheeks under Ariana's intense gaze.

   "Looks like you could use a ride," Ariana snickers, her voice low and husky, sending shivers down y/n's spine as she pushes herself off the car and saunters over to Y/n.

Y/n's cheeks burn with embarrassment, as Ariana is literally towering over her in those high boots. "U-uh, I can go on my own," she stammers, feeling a flutter of nervousness at Ariana's proximity, unable to form a coherent response. Ariana chuckles in amusement, her gaze darting on Y/n's flushed cheeks.

"Aw, don't be like that, sweetheart." She mocks, grabbing the latter's hand and gently pulling her along to the black SUV.

"We don't want you to get any more wet, now, do we ?" Ariana's words send strange wave of electricity through Y/n's spine, causing her to nervously glance around, which only boosts Ariana's ego.

   Although grateful for the unexpected offer, she hesitantly climbs into the car, quickly feeling the warmth enveloping her as she settles into the seat. Ariana closed her door as she hopped into the driver seat and peeked at Y/n. She, on the other hand, tries to ignore the way Ariana's eyes seem to roam over her, the intensity of her gaze making Y/n's pulse quicken.

   As they drive through the rain-soaked streets, Ariana can't seem to tear her eyes away from Y/n, her gaze filled with a hunger that sends a shiver down Y/n's spine. She feels exposed and vulnerable under Ariana's scrutiny, her skin tingling with awareness as Ariana's eyes literally strip her off from her clothes.

   Ariana's gaze travels from Y/n's drenched hair to her soaked clothes, lingering on every curve and contour of her body, and eventually stopping at her hardened nipples from the cold, that are very see through. Y/n squirms under the intensity of Ariana's stare, feeling a blush creeping across her cheeks as she tries to maintain her composure.

  "Um, sorry about the mess," Y/n mumbles out after some while of silence, her voice barely above a whisper as she tries to break the tension.

   Ariana's lips curve into a smirk, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "No need to apologize, sweetheart," she purrs. "You'll pay it back in some other way." The woman who drives eventually adds with a smirk, her eyes on the road.

   Y/n's cheeks burn even brighter at Ariana's bold and very straightforward words, her heart fluttering in her chest as she struggles to find her voice. Despite the rain and the awkwardness of the situation, Y/n can't help but feel a surge of excitement at the thought of Ariana's lingering gaze and the promise of what the rest of the day might hold.

As they enter the house where Y/n lives with her sister Courtney, they both freeze at the sound of strange noises coming from upstairs. Y/n's cheeks flush with embarrassment as she quickly realizes what must be happening, while Ariana can't help but grin in amusement at the unexpected turn of events.

"Looks like your sister's a little.. preoccupied," Ariana pauses in between words with a playful wink, causing Y/n to roll her eyes.

   Feeling a mixture of annoyance and embarrassment at Courtney's antics, she only wishes to escape this cringe situation and hide in her room, far away from Ariana's teasing gaze. Without thanking the woman for driving her home, she makes her way upstairs, trying to filter out the horrible noises.