Lucifer sighed as he moved and plopped in his bed, grabbing a book and began to read while the cigarette rested in his mouth. The soft sound of Alastor talking in the background... he found it... welcoming. From time to time he'd look at the radio and stare for a moment and than return to the chapter he was reading. This continued for awhile until he heard Alastor end his broadcast with the screams of his victims.

"Ooookay enough of that!" He reached over and flipped the radio off and rubbed his ear that face the radio. He watched it immediately turn itself back on and switched to a different station, a soft jazz station.

Oh great, this thing was controlled by Alastor. This meant he could put anything he wanted on to annoy him. Or he could just throw the radio out the window. The thought was tempting he couldn't lie. But he knew that it would put them on worse terms.

But at-least Alastor had taste in good music, that he couldn't complain about. He finished his cigarette and put the butt in an ash tray as he stared at the ceiling. He was caught in a day dream for a while, thinking about how Lilith would be if she was here. How proud she'd be of Charlie and them being a whole family again.

The Kings day dreaming was interrupted by a soft knock at the door accompanied by the sound of radio static. Lucifer raised a brow and made his way towards the door. "Coming!" He called and opened the door to see Alastor standing there, his hands folded over the top of his cane. Only thing he noticed that was different was Alastor's red tattered coat was gone.

Lucifer folded his arms before leaning against the door frame. "Yes?" He said with an annoyed look, staring at the deer.

Alastor's smile tightened seeing Lucifer shirtless, his white porcelain skin mark-less, the angel blood pumping just under the surface. "Now now~ is that anyway to talk to someone who's so generously gifted you a radio from his private collection~?"

Lucifer raised a brow at that comment and looked back to where the radio was placed next to his bed. "Uhhu, do you want something?" He said not changing his expression as he stared at him, softly blinking as he could feel Alastor's eyes roaming his exposed skin.

Alastor glared at the short fallen angel, his eye twitching as his hands gripped his cane harder. "Oh... oohhhhhhohohooo~! I know what you want." He said and lifted his wrist, biting the area where he bit before and the golden liquid poured down his wrist, as he looked at Alastor. "This is what you want, isn't it~?"

Alastor felt his body twitch, watching the gold blood flow out from his veins. His mouth watered, wanting to drink that sweet hot liquid again. But he composed himself. "Haha~! Oh well I'm pleased as punch to tell you no~ In fact, I have a message from Charlie~!" He put his usual cheery tone on.

Lucifer's demeanor changed and he had this excited child like look on his face. "Char-Char~!" He said all excited and looked at Alastor expecting him to tell the message. "Well! Go on tell me!" He said with his hands folded together as he looked kinda like a baby duck.

Alastor sighed and looked off to the side. How did he become such a simple errand boy? "She wants to let you know her and Vaggie are having a splendid time at your second home and that they are enjoying the relaxation. They also said that they will be extending their trip by one week." He said and his tone did not sound as cheery.

Lucifer's face dropped. "Another week!?" He said loudly making the deers ears lay flat on his head. "Why didn't she call me to tell me!?" He said and groaned gripping his hair as he walked into his room, Alastor following as he watched the King of Hell have a tantrum.

Alastor watched as the king flopped face first into the bed and let a loud frustrated scream out. Alastor thought it was comical, the ruler of hell was dwindled down to a crying toddler over his daughter being a vacation with her girlfriend. "My my~ you sure are acting you height, your majesty~" he said and smirked.

That definitely earned him a glare and Lucifer's special little finger. "Kill yourself." He spoke and Alastor chuckled. "Awe~ and here I thought we've become such good friends~" he teased as he picked up his cane, making his way towards the door.

"Well, I'll take my leave," he stopped as he looked over his shoulder towards the small blonde. "I look forward to you tuning into my broadcast again~" he said snd his voice purred just loud enough that Lucifer heard it and his brows raised as he watched Alastor close his door.

Lucifer stared at the door, his hand moving to his chest where he felt his heart pounding beneath his skin. He laid down and stared at the ceiling, putting his arm over his eyes and sighed heavily. "Dumb radio head..."

Once Alastor had closed the door, he made his way back to his room, the image of Lucifer's blood filling his head. He sat down at his desk and put on old radio headphones, and tuned in to a certain... frequency. He smirked as he heard, 'Dumb radio head...' through his headphones.

The smile on his face grew wider, his eyes turning to dials as he began to laugh menacingly in his room, green glowing around as he gripped the desk. The sound coming from him was static and loud, his tongue licking his lips as he sat and listened. "Oh My Lord~ we will have SuCh FuN~"