'Hey- tomioka? Are you okay?' I heard somebody ask me.

I looked up to see sanemi, grabbing my headphones and walking over to me.

'Go away, I'm fine,' I said, snatching the headphones from him and shutting my
Notebook.

'Chill, I just came to chill out until the bell,' sanemi said, sitting next to me.

'Were you writing in that notebook again? How do you even write if you are dyslexic?' Sanemi asked me.

'I don't know, muscle memory, I guess?' I said, attempting to move away from him.

'Hey, no- Wait!' Sanemi said and grabbed my sleeve, pulling me back on the beanbag.

'I was wondering if I could read a story to you?' Sanemi asked, and I looked at him confused.

'Why?' I asked him confused.

'Just.. because I just want to hang out with somebody, and everybody is busy doing their own thing.' sanemi said to me sheepishly.

'I guess..?' I said, still slightly confused.

'Okay! What book do you want?' Sanemi asked me.

'Just pick one,' I said to him, still a little dazed by his request.

'Okay, here I found one!' He said, opening the book.

I tried reading the title, except I couldn't. It was in a weird font, so I couldn't piece the letters together.

______

Sanemi was still reading about 15 minutes later. He had a wide smile on his face.

The book was actually pretty good. He called it "Brian's winter" or something like that.

'Brian skinned the rabbit to make a shield away from the icey air..' He trailed off.

'Are you okay?' I asked him, and he looked confused.

'Yeah, just getting a little bored. Do you want to play a game or something?' He asked me, putting a book mark in the spot he left off at.

'Wasn't it you who wanted to read?' I asked him.

'Yeah, well, now I am bored, I can continue reading if you want me to
Though.' He said to me.

'What game do you want to play?' I asked him, looking away from his eyes.

'What about spin the bottle?' He asked me.

'But there is only two peo- EW!' I yelled, standing up, and he smirked.

'Just kidding! Do you wanna play uno?' He asked me, grabbing my hand and pulling me back down beside him.

'Don't do that again,' I said to him, irritated.

'Whateverrr- do you or do you not want to play uno?' He asked me with a smile.

'Fine, grab a deck, and shuffle' I ordered him, As, if he was a dog.

'Woah- bossy, that's hot,' he said to me.

'Just go!' I said to him, pushing him over to the door.

'If you insist', he winked at me before leaving the room.

I sighed, closing my eyes.

I guess he wasn't all that bad.. though he still gave me an uneasy feeling, I couldn't place why, though.

He quickly came back, and we sat at a small table that was placed in the library, and he started shuffling.

'Can you even read the cards?' He asked me.