Cassandra grins and rolls her eyes. She let Chloe have her moment.

“Did you take Violet motorcycle?”

“Yeah.” Cassandra answers. “I went to pick Kimberly up.”

“Well, Violet has a thing for her bikes. So maybe you could ask next time. She almost blew the mansion up thinking one of the pack members took it.”

Cassandra laughs. She bet that was funny. Seeing an enraged Violet is always funny when the anger is not towards you of course.

“She said you can take any of her cars.” Chloe explains. “Just the bikes are off limits.”

Cassandra smirks, “Yes Ma’am I want touch Violet bike again.”

“You’re the one who took Violet bike yesterday.”

Cassandra turns towards Catherine and shrugs her shoulders, “I was picking Kimberly up. I needed to look badass. The motorcycle and leather hit it off.”

“Why did you need to look badass?” Chloe questions arching her perfect left eyebrow in questioning. “You’re not trying to get Kimberly back are you?” She whispered.

Cassandra again laughs. “No.”

“Good.” Catherine starts. “We do not need any more relationship problems in this mansion.”

“Well thank you for your concern.” Cassandra replies sarcastically getting a look from the vampire. “But I’m just trying to make this girl Kimberly has a crush on jealous.”

“That’s evil.” Chloe says furrowing her eyebrow.

“Can I help?” Catherine smirks. She needed something to distract her for these two days.

Cassandra nods her head and explains towards her frustrated little sister. “I don’t like her. She is rude and a badass. She is always into fights in school and just gives me a weird feeling.” Cassandra shrugs her shoulders. “So I challenge her.” the older witch smirks. “So far I’m in the winning.”

“If Kimberly finds out…” Chloe starts.

“She will not.” Cassandra says. “Anyone Kimberly brings home or show interest in will get the same treatment.”

Chloe rolls her eyes. Cassandra was really mean to Calvin. “Just as Calvin.”

“Yes.” Cassandra smiles. “Calvin wasn’t as fun as Riley though. He was a punk. Riley at least stands her ground.”

“She sounds hot.” Catherine comments polishing her nails. “How does she look?”

“Long black hair, pale skin, green-blue eyes, tone stomach but curvy hips and nice round set of-”

“Cassandra!” Kimberly smiles walking into the kitchen.

Chloe begins to cough nervously hoping Kimberly didn’t walk into their conversation. “Good Morning.” Kimberly blushes. “Sorry to intrude.”

“You’re okay.” Chloe smiles. “Have a seat.”

Kimberly sits feeling mature. Even though everyone was only a few years older than her Kimberly always felt like the baby because she could never be a part of the meetings. They always claimed it was for her safety. She always rolled her eyes at that.

“You needed me.” Cassandra asks. “I will be ready when you’re ready.”

“About that.” Kimberly starts. “I will not need a ride today.”

Before Cassandra could question her further Violet walks in with a smirk on her face. She sits down close to Chloe and smiles, “Good morning.” She pecks Chloe on the lip longer than she should and whispers, “Good Morning honey.”