Saying this, she left angrily to her room, while Mr kim followed her leaving the boys.

Taehyung and jungkook both broke in tears. Today no one will come to comfort them.

On the other hand, Mrs choi was crying badly in living room while Mr choi was comforting her.

Mr choi: shh, honey, if you cry, then who will be handle them?

Mrs choi: my daughters are still young. Why their life become like this? Why God giving them punishment? They never think bad to anyone, then why its happens to them? *she said while crying*

Mr choi: honey, God is testing them because God loves them. And see our daughters are strong. They'll handle everything. And most importantly we are with them. Right? Now don't cry. If they see you like this, they also broke down honey.

Time skips (2 days later)

Erum and Alicia didn't came from their rooms in these 2 days. They always remains silent, not talking like before. Their parents are hella worried now. They tried their best to divert their mind, but failed. How could they live normally yet easily? After get betrayed and hurt by their loved ones.

What will happen when we love someone with our full heart, but in return they only gave pain.

This is exactly happened with the sisters

On the other hand, taehyung and jungkook are living with their parents. They don't have courage to go back to their old house. Mr kim and Mrs kim not talked with their sons. They two mostly spend their time in club at late nights, drinking alcohol is become their habit to get rid of the pain, which now they're feeling.

Yes, after their wives left, taehyung and jungkook realised their mistakes, they missing them. Not they feel love, but they felt something is missing in their heart.

Mrs choi and Mr choi are discussing something in living room, then yoongi enter the house.

Yoongi: annyeonghaseyo uncle, *he bowed*
Mr choi: how you doing?
Yoongi: I'm good uncle. Actually I want to talk something important.

Mr choi: yea go ahead.

Yoongi: uncle, what did you think about erum and Alicia?

Mr choi: I thought Alicia to send Paris with you.

Yoongi: that's what I wanna talk uncle. I'll take care of her  and what about erum uncle?

Mr choi: after so much thinking, me and your aunt thought to make her next ceo of choi enterprises. First I thought to give this position on her 25th birthday, but now I guess it's the right time.

Yoongi: that's really great uncle!! Yeah it's right time for her. Then she will be busy in her work, it's good for her to forget these things. And about alicia, if she leaves this city, she automatically forget everything. I'll handle her. So tell me when to book tickets for her?

Mrs choi: no yoongi, First let her be sometimes alone. Then after her 22nd birthday you can book her ticket. I wanna celebrate her birthday with us.

Mr choi: yes she is right.

Yoongi: then alright as u say aunt and uncle, then now I'm going to my sisters.

Yoongi went to the sisters to comfort them, try to make them laugh.

1 week later,

In this week, erum and Alicia was bit normal. They do their meals with their parents. But still didn't went to work. They tried to forget those things, but unfortunately can't. specially erum. How could she forget? Her husbands tried to r*pe her.