CHP5: DID I FALL FOR A LIE ?

Začít od začátku

"Just be real, okay? He obviously hit you, but he's never gone this far. What's his problem?" Mark said, almost yelling.

"It's fine," Jimin replied weakly, attempting to downplay the situation.

Jimin's pallor didn't escape Mark's notice. "Jimin, you're way too pale. Let's go to the hospital," Mark suggested.

"Nah, I'm fine," Jimin insisted, getting up and walking towards his office.

After several hours, Jimin started to feel better, although still exhausted.

He called in his next client, who happened to be Jungkook.

"Hey, puppy," Jungkook called, observing the half-dead figure in front of him.

"Mr. Jeon, it's your second visit," Jimin said, attempting to smile, though the symptoms were slightly coming back.

"Yeah, it is, Park Jimin. Are you okay?" Jungkook questioned, genuine concern in his voice.

"Yeah," Jimin said, taking a deep breath and having a glass of water. "I already feel better," he added, sitting up and looking at Jungkook.

His gaze drifted from Jungkook's face to his tattooed arms adorned with snakes.

A flash of the dream came back to him, and Jimin blushed, thinking of it and looking away.

"How many times?" Jungkook questioned, staring intensely at Jimin.

"What?" Jimin stuttered. "How many times did you have the dream?" Jungkook asked, walking towards him before whispering, "The dream where you were being a good boy for me."

Jimin blushed even more, backing off. "I did not dream that," he said, trying to justify himself, the lingering embarrassment evident on his face.

"It's fine, Jimin," Jungkook said, smirking.

"Well, seems like the appointment has ended, and this should be your last person," Jungkook added, looking at Jimin, who still looked flustered.

"Let's go," Jimin said, rushing out of the office to the cafeteria close to the building.

"Slow down!" Jungkook said, almost screaming. Finally sitting down, an awkward silence filled the air.

"Jimin, I called you here to ask you for something."

" Go on," Jimin said, listening intently.

"I want you and me to have a deal. It's just really simple. You have to dance for me, and I'll pay you a lot, I swear," Jungkook said, almost sounding desperate.

Jimin's face contorted with rage, his eyes shooting daggers at Jungkook.

"Do I look like I need your money?!" he spat, his voice a seething whisper that cut through the air.

The atmosphere around them grew tense, and Jungkook felt the weight of Jimin's fury.

"I offer you a chance to showcase your talent, and this is how you react?!" Jungkook tried to reason, but Jimin's anger was an unyielding force.

Jimin slammed his hands on the table, causing nearby patrons to glance their way.

"I don't need your condescending offers or your pity! I've worked hard to be where I am, and I won't degrade myself for anyone, especially not you!"

The cafeteria fell silent for a moment, and Jimin's chest heaved with the intensity of his anger.

Jungkook, realizing the gravity of the situation, sighed and leaned back in his chair, conceding to Jimin's vehement refusal.