Ramen and The Dollars

Y/n POV

"Where'd Izaya go?" Rin asked putting her hands in her pocket. "He left after we got you to the hospital." I replied
" Are you sure you're ok?" " Yeah, I'm fine. " She said. "What are we gonna eat? Im hungry!" I said looking around for a place to get food. "I don't know, we can get ramen if you want." Rin said shrugging. "Yeah! sounds good!" I cheered as we walked to the ramen place. We sat down in the red, black and blue coloured restaurant. We sat at a booth with red seats. Rin was on one side and I was on the other. "What kinda ramen do they have here?" I asked. "Oh, you just tell them what you want in the ramen and they make it, it's like a custom ramen thing. " She said " They pretty much have everything here. " " That's cool!" I exclaimed. After about five minutes of deciding what kind of ramen to get, a waiter can over and asked what we wanted. "Beef ramen with and egg please." Rin said and looked over at me. "I'll have a vegetable ramen please." I said (btw I did that in case you were a vegetarian)
I looked over at Rin, who took her phone out of her bag and started typing on it. ' She already made friends in three days???' I thought feeling a bit left out. Rin continued texting and smiled on the occasion. The curiosity finally got to me and I asked; "Who are you texting? did you already make friends in three days?"
She looked up from her phone. " It's no one really." "C'mon you can tell me anything!" I pleaded. "Ok. fine. bit swear you won't ever say a word about it." she looked up at me her eye showed she was very serious, same with her expression. She closed her phone and dropped her voice to a whisper. "Ever heard of the Dollars?" she asked. My eyes widened and I gasped. "What are they doing to you? Are thy going to hurt you?!?" I said as she shushed me. "No! it's not that. I'm... kinda...." she said not finishing her sentence and opening her phone to show me. "Part of it..." she finished tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear awkwardly. "YOU'RE PART OF THE-" I yelled as she shushed me again. "You're part of the Dollars?" I asked again in a whisper tone. " Don't they do crazy stuff like graffiti and kill people?"
"Nope. those are just rumours." She said looking at her phone. "How come you don't use your real name?" I asked remember seeing the name Kyo. "Because for safety reasons. If a member turns on you they won't know you're real name." Rin said. "Oh. why'd you join the dollars?" I asked. The waiter came back with out food and placed it in front of us. I started eating. " Because, back home I never had a lot of friends or a family for that matter this.." she held up her phone for me to see. " Is what makes it all worth it. Coming to this place. It's what make life worth living, its like a family." she smiled and closed her phone and put it down on the table and started eating. " You had friends back home." I argued. Rin just chuckled "No, you had friends, b/f/n, o/b/f/n, f/n, o/f/n..." "Ok, ok I had a lot of friends.. I get it.." I said. After we finished we walked back out and started walked home.