Forget About Him.

Regina went slightly pale.

"Oh he .. don't worry about him, he's not relevant to my life now." Regina takes the photo out of Cady's hand and throws it in the trash beside her bed.

"What happened..? If you don't mind me asking of course..." Cady sits down on Regina's bed.

"Long story short, you give an ugly guy a chance, he thinks he rules the world." Regina crosses her arms and sits down on the bed.

"He cheated on me .." she scoffs.

"He sounds like a total asshole ..." Cady shrugs.

"No yeah he was.. still is. We don't talk anymore but I'm going to a Halloween party next weekend and I swear if he's there- I'm going to fucking sue somebody." Regina says.

Cady laughs, "so wait .. what Halloween party?" She asks.

"Oh shit yeah I forgot to mention it to you ... that kid named Chris is having his annual Halloween party, not this weekend but the one after this week." Regina gets up.

"Here I'll show you my costume." Regina walks over into her closet.

She pulls out a grey leotard out of her closet, along with a pair of wings.

"It's an angel costume." She says smiling as she shows Cady.

"Your .. gonna be wearing that?" Cady's face goes slightly red.

"Yeah, it's kind of the real deal on Halloween, you gotta wear a slutty outfit." Regina puts the costume back.

"Oh well uhm... do you .. think I'd be able to go to the Halloween party??" Cady asked, she'd never been to a party before, let alone a Halloween party, with Regina!

"Oh totally, Chris doesn't actually care who comes because like.. who cares you know? Like if the party's popular then it's a win win." Regina smiles and she sits back down on the bed.

"So like .. what do I wear??" Cady asks.

"Something slutty, I don't know, something hot? What've you got in mind?" Regina asks.

"Well it depends .. like do I go as a sexy animal? Or like something like that...?" Cady is confused.

"Totally, you could be like a sexy rabbit or something. Whatever it is that your favourite animal is, there's bound to be a sexy costume version of it." Regina smiles, she stands up.

"Come on get ready, we're going out, sexy costumes don't purchase themselves Cady." Regina walks out of her room.

Just over 30 minutes later, Regina is standing at the doorway.

"Hurryyy upp!!!" She yells

"I'm coming!! Calm down!" Cady replies, she walks down the staircase, she's wearing Regina's clothes.

Regina can't help but stare longingly at Cady, her eyes lingered up and down for a moment.

"Ready to go?" Cady asks, smiling.

"I been ready girl..." Regina laughs, she opens the door and unlocks her car.

Cady gets into the passenger seat, Regina starts her car and they drive off, to the mall!!

•••

I'm so sorry that this chapter is so short :( I have Gastro (better known as Stomach Flu) but I should be better in a couple of days 🤍 thankyou all for the views and kind comments 🤍🤍