killer queen -X-Virus X reader

Song fic to killer queen

X-Virus pov
Slenderman is making me go to this highschool to investigate something apparently I thought to myself and I only myself. I heaved a sigh of exhaustion as I curled up onto my bed drifting asleep for the big day ahead which would be hell.

Time skip equals to you by my lazy ass who doesn't want to write about what he's dreaming of.

I walked down the dimly lit hallways of the school. Everyone's eyes were on my green ones. My brown hair was a mess as I walked towards the principal office.

I came across a room with the sign "principal office". I walked in to be greeted by a boy with reddish orange hair and sky blue eyes. He looked around my age probably 15. "Hello Mr uh" the principal greeted as I cut in "call me Cody sir" "okay then Cody this is Liam he will be your guide" the principal introduced me to blue eyed boy next to him. The kid known as Liam waved and we headed out of the principal's office.

As we walked he showed me where everything was and some facts about the students here which I didn't care about. We walked past a girl my age probably 13 or 14 who knows her H/C locks was in a H/S. Her e/c was gorgeous I mean everything about her was.

As she walked past us I turned to Liam. "Who is she?" I asked in curiosity. "That's Y-YN" he stuttered when he told me her name. "So any facts or rumors about her" I asked in curiosity again. He eyed me and nodded his head a yes. "So what is this fact or rumor" I questioned. "There was this girl the most beautifulest in the world she had all boys wrapped around her finger" I nodded ergeing liam to continue." She walked the halls and everyone will whisper and talk because all the girls in town wanted to be her"I listened as Liam told me more about this girl. "But behind those E/C eyes she's the devil in disguise the prom queen has blood on her hands!" Liam continued once again " every boy and girl she dates disappears with out a trace so be careful when she asks you to dance" "as if she'll ask me to dance" I stubbornly said. "She's a mother fucking killer queen a psychopath at seventeen a beauty in a blood stained dress"Liam once again went on about the girl YN.

"She'll fill your heart with kerosene and light you up to you can't breath if you cross her path you just might end up dead!" Liam finished. "Why would she do that"I asked him knowing he'd been at this school longer. "There was this girl who was broken by the world cause everyday at school they'd push and shove her, but she had a plan one she will get her revenge and those cheerleaders and jocks would be six feet under"Liam statted. "Anymore info on her Liam?"I asked out of curiosity. "But behind those angel eyes lies a devilish surprise, the prom queen has killed for her crown every boy and girl she seeks never comes back in one piece so be careful when she tries to ask you out" he most likely warned.

"Let's get to class no more questions about YN LN okay it's not safe Cody" he whispered to me as we walked in to our class which would be chemistry something I am great at.

I introduced myself to the class as Mrs Alicia our chemistry teacher made me. Obviously I didn't want to but I had to with that old lady's stair it would kill you.

Her gaze is like a 100 years old probably a which most certainly she's a witch I quickly decided as I was snapped out of my thoughts to Mrs Alicia calling me to answer question 8.

Yn pov:
"Cody!CODY!" Mrs Alicia yelled at the new student I had passed in the hallway way.He looked up at the teacher with embarrassment on his face. "Oh yeah sorry Mrs Alicia" the new kid apparently named cocky said or was it Cody meh cocky sounds correct. "Cody now answer question 8" Mrs Alicia was irritated by cocky the new student. "H20 is the answer"cocky answered.

"Correct now anyone have anything different" I looked at my page and I somehow got 95 cents. I put my hand up as Mrs Alicia called my name for me to reveal what I got. "Uh Mrs Alicia I got 95 cents"I said trying to sound real with her. She looked at me with annoyance in her glare. "Miss LN this not 3rd grade math get your work together" she scolded me. for my luck the bell rang straight away after she said her lecture or whatever. "Class dismissed"she called. I ran out of the classroom. I spotted the messy brown hair boy I seen answer the question it was cocky the new kid. "Hey cocky"I called out. He turned around to see me staring at him. "It's Cody not cocky"he told me with a slight attitude.

"Yeah whatever cocky anyway how are you good at chemistry?" I asked him. "Dad's a scientist"he told me. "Okay whatever cocky" I told him before I left to meet up with my friends Anna and Laura. "It's Cody" he told me another time but I didn't hear I was already running towards my friends.

Cody pov;
"How did she hear my name as cocky?" I asked Liam. "It's Yn Ln she's not good with her hearing and why did you talk to her I warned you Cody"he statted "oh yeah I guess you did but she talked to me first she called and I quote 'cocky'"i reminded him. Liam rolled his eyes and we set of to our next class history.

Yn pov:
I met with my friend Laura and Anna. Laura was 6'6 blonde messy dirty blonde hair and she had blue eyes but she claims they are grey. She is addicted to the books of Percy Jackson and she kinda apparently with the art she had shown me she looks like Annabeth Chase. Anna on the other hand well she was 4'6 a short brunette hair queen, she was obsessed with her self and relationships. She is also full of sassynes.

"Hey guys you seen the new student cocky?" I greeted. "Cocky?" Laura questioned. "Yeah"I replied back confused on why she questioned the kids name I mean I also questioned it too. Like why would you name your kid cocky. "Yn I think his name is Cody"Laura stated. "I don't know I believe n/n she sounds certain the boys name is cock and she's never lied to us" Anna agreed with my statement. As she words "never lied to us" my face turned into a yep definitely haven't lied to you yet face.