Jin : Why the fuck I felt the urge to kiss her?

He was all confused because it's for the first time he let someone kiss him and lost his first kiss to you .

He walked out of bathroom and didn't find you which made him sigh in relief as he could breath for a moment.

After wearing his suit he walked downstairs and found you already eating your breakfast.

(Jin in his mind : How come she's so fast?)

He wondered as you were all ready before him and even having your breakfast.

Jin : Why are you dressed up?

He asks while sipping on his coffee.

YN : Why you don't like when I have clothes on?

He choked on his coffee and you immediately stood up to rub his back, and gave him glass of water, all the time maids looked at both of you with wide eyes as their boss never let anyone touch him and here you're rubbing his back and he didn't even flinched.

You sat back when you felt he's all okay.

Jin : All the maids come and line up.

You smiled,

YN : Are you telling them who's their new master?

You ask while smiling Cheekily but seeing his smirk you knew something is on the way.

Jin : You all will get a paid holiday for one month.

You looked at him with frown,

Jin : I got a wife now so I guess I should see how capable she is in house chores?

Your eyes widened. The maids bowed and went away all confused but still happy to have holidays that too paid.

YN : What was that?

You ask and he stood yo while buttoning his blazer and walked towards you, leaning down he says,

Jin : Welcome to the hell honey.

With that he was about to walk away but you held his wrist and stood up to face him.

YN : So you're telling me I have to do all the chores?

He nods,

YN : Do you realize I'm doctor?

Jin : So what? Want me to be proud?

You shook your head in disbelief,

YN : just telling I'm busybody and don't have time for all of this.

Jin : Then sign the divorce and leave the place.

Your jaw clenched,

YN: I won't leave you.

Jin : So bear with it.

And he walked away leaving you all frustrated.

YN : I'm not someone who gives up easily.

You mumbled to yourself while picking up your bag and walked out of the mansion to reach hospital.

.....

You walked inside the hospital and saw how people were looking at you, some were giving you weird looks and you know obviously jealous of you.

You saw baekhyun and raagvi standing in the hallway .

Raagvi : What the actual fuck happened?

She asks and you just rolled your eyes,

YN : I got married!!