Chapter 3

Naina pov :-

It's been a week since our last meet . I don't even have his number so that I can call him . From that day it's been like he is the last men left on this planet for me . I think it's love at first sight . Naina you are getting mad . Uff......I'm going crazy. What he thinks of himself I have infinity long line of men ready to propose me and here he doesn't even called me once . I think I have to get drunk tonight . I dialed my Roopa ji whom I promised previously to hang out soon maybe this was the day .

.

"Han meri laddu , kidhar hai tu chal na aaj club chalte hai nya club khula hai .... Seems pretty popular ( Hey my cutie , where are you ? Let's go out today , I have listened there is new club opened there." she said getting all excited as usual. But the main thing here is that she got my telepathy signal . Idk how she's really my soulmate .

"I was going say that only Roop, tune toh mere muh ki baat cheen li , love you for that " I said .

(you took away the words from my mouth)

"Okay I'll pick you up at 9 Naina , be ready love " I nodded saying okay and hung the call .

Okay Naina now focus don't think about him , let's do some excercise. Later after excercise I spent sometime checking my patients details and results than took a bath it's 6 pm so I decided to get ready as it will take time time to do all hair & makeup.

 Later after excercise I spent sometime checking my patients details and results than took a bath it's 6 pm so I decided to get ready as it will take time time to do all hair & makeup

*Her dress*

After being already i waited for Roop to come and pick me up . She came around around 8:30 and we were on the way to club .

*While driving*

"Oye Naina , tell me , kaise hai mere jiju (How is my future brother in law)" she said while teasing me more like annoying me ."what jiju , he didn't even called me once , pta nahi yaar (idk) ." I said rolling my eyes

"Than say no to the marriage, fuck the promise that is going to ruin your life ." She said while keeping her eyes in road . "Idk " that's the only thing left from my mouth.

" You don't know or you don't want to know kahi love sove toh nahi ho Gaya tujhe " she said making me think . " Kuch Aisa hi seen lag raha hai mujhe i thought.

" Love ka toh pta nahi , pr Hot bo bada hai " I blushed while thinking about him . "Arey you are lovesick now , laddu .... Finally tujhe koi toh hot laga" she said and she is right I finally founded someone I'm attracted emotionally as well as sexually.

"Le pahunch Gaye hum , aaja jija ji k khayalo Sai bahr " she said while parking the car .

*In Club*

As they entered all the attention went to Naina , who was now habitual to it . They sat near the bar started to enjoy the music .

Naina pov :-

"Laddu chal na , show your moves on dance floor " Roop said while pulling me toward the stage.

"Babe , let me get drunk first to get in to the mood I said taking a shot. And as time passed we were all drunk as hell .

"Let's fire the stage " Roop shouted like maniac while everyone stared at us as if phle stares Kam thi . I laughed at her being all tipsy . And we get on the stage , Angel in Tibet (given above) started to play and yeah we both went crazy as we had once danced on it .

And one man two man three man down as usual , sole didn't get the courage to even ask us to drink . But Roopa found the Dick for tonight . They were already kissing like maniac.

We went back to the sitting area , Roop all on that man , like oh my eyes .

"Babe I think you have to book a cab for tonight, sorry girl " she said while they both started to leave I laughed at her replying "yeah yeah sure " as if this was the first time .

After minutes i decided to leave for home before going to washroom. I asked the waiter for the direction. "Mam it's on the second floor left " and my eyes went toward the lobby made-up of glass and I saw familiar figure , it was him , Aditya , and our eyes met with eachother as he was already seeing me . Then I saw a girl coming towards him touching him which made my blood boil . I went to him . Ther he was standing in his signature white shirt & black pant , shirt rolled up from arms looking fucking hot . And that girl was touching him who was mine . And I hated it .

*Aditya's attire*

*Aditya's attire*

In the rage of alcohol and me being jealous asf , I went toward the girl and grabbed her by her hair . "You fucking bitch, how you dare to touch him " . I grabbed the bottle lying there on table and banged it on the wall and pointed it towards her . "You know but I'll kill you ." And with that Aditya grabbed me from my waist toward him and our faces was close that my was literally at the edge of booming out.And he took the bottle from my hand .

"Are you okay , it didn't hurt anywhere right" He asked being all concerned."No I'm not hurt by the bottle but you " I said .

"Naina , you're drunk , lets get out of here" He said . "You just shut up I'll see you later but how the fuck she touched you " as moved to see her i found noone . " Where the fuck she go , leave me , I'll show her what it takes to touch what's mine ." I said being all red in anger .

"Naina " he said grabbing my waist more tightly and our bodies were literally touching, but I was still angry. "What Naina , Naina , Naina " i shouted . The alcohol was showing doing g it's work and i slept in his arms later I found myself in car sitting beside him , keeping my head on his shoulder and hugging his arm . While he was saying something to driver .

"Where did she touched you ? Here , here ,here" i said pointing his chest , neck and lips and with that I cried . "She didn't touched me anywhere Naina you just sleep" He said . "REALLY , SO WHAT DID I SAW , WAS IT A DEJA VU" . I said looking at him . "Naina you're drunk , I'll drop you at your home , and go quietly to your room if you parents in this condition, you'll be in trouble " He said .
..

"No , No ,No I don't love with them , i live at my own house " I said smelling his fragrance and moving close to his neck .
" Naina , stop it " he said and me being me I kissed his neck and he groaned . " Why , you don't like it when I touch" i said kissing once again and car stopped . "You are home , now go and sleep ." He said dropping at my parents home and i also decided to spent night there only .

" Okay I'll go once you let me kiss you " and he said nothing and I kissed him again on his neck and I left saying "Bye baby"

I opened the door with the door by the password and looked back where the car was still standing and smiling i went in .

Vote comment and share

Luv ya🌷