A Golden Bullet, Shocking Truth

Start from the beginning

Gromit nods and Y/n nods staring he said "We sure are" Wallace slowly nods he move his gaze and looks behind him then back he said "Uh..." He chuckles and smiles "What's up, dog, nephew" Turning his head Y/n said "Better show him, Gromit" Gromit nods they get up and walk over to Wallace who stares at them.

Y/n opens a cabinet for Gromit to reach in and pull out a mirror showing Wallace his rabbit ears shocked he said "Yow" His ears went up and shake his fists looking at the mirror "Well, fancy that" He twist his head moving the ears "Rabbit ears" Wallace feels them "That is a bit odd" Disbelief Y/n grabs the newspaper he said "Uncle, this is you".

Gromit points at Wallace who stammering he ask "And what are you tryin' to say, lads" Rolling his eyes Gromit points at the picture then to Wallace and pointing Y/n said "Uncle, you are the Were-Rabbit" Leaning in Wallace ask "What" He shake his head "What" Wallace points at the newspaper "What" He smiles "You both think that I'm the..."

Gromit nods and Y/n said "Yes, you are" But Wallace chuckles he ask "Because of these" He motions the rabbit ears as Gromit and Y/n stares at him "Oh, no" Wallace turn his gaze "No" He looks back "This is just a reaction to that healthy veg diet you've both got me on" Y/n and Gromit look to one another "It's the toxins coming out".

Sighing Y/n said "He doesn't believe us" He turns with Gromit putting the newspaper down and follow him Wallace said "Silly old pooch and silly nephew" Gromit sighs "Thinking I'm the beast" Y/n sigs walking with Gromit "And next thing you'll both be saying..." Wallace opens the newspaper "...is that, oh, Hutch is turning into me" He reads the newspaper and leaning up Y/n said "That's it".

Now Wallace, Gromit and Y/n are in the basement Y/n turns the latch opening Hutche's pen Wallace said "Hey" The door lowers "What are you doing, nephew" Turning Y/n said "Showing you proof" Shocked Wallace ask "Have you gone completely mad" Y/n shake his head while the door lands on the floor.

He looks inside with Wallace and Gromit when all of a sudden, a Voice yells "CHHHEEEEESSSSEEEE" Surprising Wallace who said "Ah" He was confused "Cheese" Looking down Y/n said "Hold the cheese, Gromit" Gromit holds the cheese in front of Wallace who said "Ah" Suddenly crashing footsteps is heard Wallace, Y/n and Gromit look to see Hutch walking into the light wearing Wallace's slippers and green vest.

Confusing Wallace "Huh" Hutch keeps walking until he stops at the edge standing there before his head shakes and leans over and eats the cheese making Gromit move his hand as Wallace gasp at this Hutch chews the cheese until he gulps it down Hutch said "Oh..." He shakes his fists before patting his stomach "...I do like a bit of Gorgonzola" Slowly turning his head Y/n ask "Now do you believe us, uncle" Gromit turns to Wallace who said "Oh, dear".

Meanwhile a shooting game is set up a worker push rabbit targets up walking over Lady Tottington said "Perfect" She holds a pen and clipboard she ticks it the Worker said "Ma'am" Lady Tottington turns walking away "Now, let's see" A 2nd Worker said "Coming through" He and a 3rd Worker runs pass holding a toy fire truck the 3rd Worker said "Mind your back".

Lady Tottington giggles walking over to 4th Worker who spins the tombola "The tombola's arrived" She points at the bouncing Tottington Hall that's being filled by a 5th Worker "And the bouncy Tottington Hall" Lady Tottington walks pass "Splendid" The 5th Worker breathes but keeps pumping while a 6th Worker calls "Lady Tottington".

Turning to him Lady Tottington ask "Yes" The 6th Worker pulls a blanket off revealing a two-seater De Havilland Mosquito the body painted orange and the wings green with hints of red, purple and white the 6th Worker said "My grandfather painted this and wanted me to show it for the festival" Clapping Lady Tottington said "Marvelous".

She smiles staring at it "Can it work" Nodding the 6th Worker said "I tested it yesterday and it works like a charm" Smiling Lady Tottington said "You can pick a spot to show it during the festival" The 6th Worker nods before turning back to the plane while Lady Tottington walks over to a special box, she opens it revealing the Golden Carrot Award.