Harry hesitated. "You're better at it than I am"

"H"

"Okay okay" He chuckled, and took Theo back from my arms. "Cmon Teddy"

I headed off to our bedroom and got myself ready for bed, snuggling myself underneath the blankets. Harry's been going out more frequently, so hopefully tomorrow Harry keeps his word and is home so we can have some long awaited family time together for the first time in a while.

August 15th 2015

Another night that Harry was "late coming home from work".

This is the 4th night in a row that I know he's been going out. It's not that I'm opposed to him going out and having fun with his friends, I think it's a good thing. However, I wouldn't be mad if I got to go out and do the same thing once in a while.

At least I have my favorite little cuddly boy to hang out with to pass the time. I was sat down on the couch right now breastfeeding Theo and scrolling through social media while he ate. My comments were flooded with his fans complimenting Theo on a picture I just posted of him, but in the mix were the typical hate comments from people who have nothing else to do with their time. I sighed, not wanting to read any more of them and shut my comments off to continue peacefully scrolling.

Theo drank until he was full and then I went ahead and changed his diaper and put him in a zipper pajama. I read 2 stories to him in the rocking chair, although he clearly doesn't understand the concept, I know it's good to read to them while they're little. Plus, I loved the little bonding time we had between the two of us. Harry usually joins us, but he hasn't made it home in time that much recently to be a part of it.

After stories I got Theo all settled for sleep in his crib and kissed his forehead goodnight.

Shutting the light off, I headed out of his room and into ours to get myself ready for bed if Harry wasn't planning on coming home anytime soon. Hopefully, tomorrow we can be together since I've been feeling a little lonely without him.

I changed into some comfy clothes and got myself snuggled up underneath the blankets, drifting off into sleep.

I was awoken by the touch of arms wrapping around my waist, I whined quietly from being woken up and seeing the clock read 1:32 in the morning. Harry kissed the top of my forehead, the scent of alcohol reeking off his body.

"Hey lover" He slurred, quietly.

"Did you just get home?" I whispered, eyes closed and half asleep.

"Um, yeah. Sorry I woke you" He spoke softly, pulling me closer to him.

"You stink" I whispered, and chuckled a bit.

He unwrapped himself from me and scooted away slightly. "Oh, sorry"

"It's fine" I shook my head and motioned him closer to me again. "I don't care, I just missed you"

August 28th 2015

It was another night that I was alone in the apartment. Theo was already sound asleep in his crib and although I was trying to do the same, my body wouldn't let me snooze off.

The apartment felt lonely without Harry here, and it was a feeling that I was frequently becoming more familiar with. Nights that I spent surrounded by the same 4 walls with company that only knows how to babble in response.