✧ ✦ ✧VK+LR✧ ✦ ✧

Start from the beginning

Y/n furrowed her brows, pulling out her gun and aiming it right at him. She knew she wasnt gonna pull the trigger, but maybe if she was crazy enough, she would.

He raised his hands up, "Woah, didn't know a looker like you knew how to fog." He smirked, of course he was still cracking jokes. (Looker: pretty woman. Fog: to shoot)

Him making jokes made her more pissed off, she pulled the hammer back, making his eyes widen slightly. Now he knew that if he said the wrong thing, she would really shoot. (Hammer is the little thing that ppl pull back on pistols/revolvers in movies before they shoot someone.)

"You wanna apologize?! You have done so much to me, you messed with my heart and I can never forgive you for that!" Her hands becoming shakey as she held back tears.

"What would your mother think if she knew how you treated me?"

...

That struck a nerve.

She could hear his breath hitch in his throat, taken back that she had brought up his mother. He was a mamas boy, the way he talked about her and loved her. But y/n was right, he was always taught to respect woman. How did he go so wrong with her?

"Im sorry. She would be.. dissapointed in me." He lowered his hands, seeming to really be thinking about how he failed his mom. He was not acting like a gentleman at all.

"I saw you as competition, something to win and always be better at, rather than a woman to respect and be equal to. I've never been like this before, you just.. make me crazy. I got out of control and lost it. But we're back together again.. and im asking for a.. third chance?" He tilted his head at her, his look seemingly pleading. She could tell he was being honest and genuine this time.

She slowly lowered her gun, hearing him out, as well as trying to calm herself down.

"I love you. And I promise you I'll make you her Jambalaya." He smiled.

She knew their relationship was messy and she was angry, but he was irresistable. And he had finally given her a real apology.

Her tears retreating away.

She sighed, looking down and debating what her next moves would be. If he tried to backstab her again, she would make sure that if she couldn't have him, no one could.

Alastor took her hand in his to bring her out of her thoughts. Both of their hands a bit slippery with blood.

"I love you." She looked up at him, a small smile playing on her lips but she stayed cautious still.

He didn't hesitate and kissed her, his bloody hand cupping her cheek. The gun slowly slipping from her grasp as he kissed her, she was suprised to say the least.

The pistol clattering to the alley ground and she lifted her hands around his neck to bring her closer to him.

He wrapped his arms around her waist, twirling her as they kissed and deepening it.

She giggled, holding onto him tight. This was not how she planned tonight to go.

But in a way, it was romantic. It was sick. But romantic. Most people wouldn't understand their killer love, but that was ok. Because they knew too much about eachother, and now they would be true partners in crime.

Lovers in crime.

He put her down and they stared at eachother for a bit, "Oh Alastor..." she smiled, reaching and grabbing his glasses, a blood stain on them. She wiped them with a clean part of her dress and put them back on him, Al smiled.