**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Rivalry˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Start from the beginning

She left the manor with a gun tucked in the tights under neath her dress. She had wished her and Tony could had made up, but maybe sometime in the future.

Leaving the warehouse just around noon.

Part of her couldn't beleive she had got a gun on her, but the other half knew she was in too deep in this whole mess to go back. Might as well go all out.

Later that night, it wasnt too late so May wouldn't get suspicous, she went out around town towards the bakery.

She had a sweet tooth at the moment and wanted to have something before going out to kill her 5th person of the week.

That would be more than Alastor would ever do. You would only really hear about 2 or 3 murders a week, she knew he was making his blood boil.

As she stood in line of the bakery, waiting her turn, the door of the shop ringing open.

The footsteps coming up next to her, she glanced over at the person.

Alastor.

They both looked at eachother at the same time, then looking away. An angered look on her face, and a hurt and jealous one on his. He then went back to observing the menu.

They didnt speak to eachother one bit, the cashier seeming to recognize the two, probably knowing them as a couple from all the towns talking.

The man seeming a bit confused by the obvious drama between the two, oh, how she hoped them not being together anymore be the new tea for everyone to gossip about.

"Ill have a lemon cupcake, please." She smiled at the cashier. He nodded and turned around, quickly preparing the sweet treat.

She heard Alastor shuffle from his spot and get in line behind her, with of course, a smile on his face.

She rolled her eyes, taking the cupcake from the man and thanking him. She turned around, glaring at Alastor. He looked over at her too, his stupid, cheesy smile at her.

She walked out, huffing in annoyance and taking a bite out of her cupcake. What a jerk, had the nerve to be in the same place as me with that stupid smile. She muttered in her head.

That night she had planned on trying out her new gun, this was sure to rattle some folks emotions.

Make them scared even more.

She walked peacefully through the night, picking out her next victim for the end of the week. But she had to be careful, she couldn't get too greedy..

Luckily, all the men she observed seemed to be on their best behaviour tonight. Seems like they've learned their lesson from her last victims.

Most of the woman seemed to be acting kindly too, she mostly went after men anyways, but of course there was a sprinkle of ladies who couldn't grasp the concept of basic human behaviour.

She had seen an older woman dressed in a dark green outfit, head to toe. She so wore some exlensive jewlery. She was pretty. But the ugly attitude she showed made her instantly unattractive. The woman seemed to be laughing at a younger girl around y/n's age, and giving her back handed compliments about her outfit.

Not everyone was lucky enough or was able to have nicer things.

Y/n walked over kindly, "Excuse me ma'am. May I have your help over there?" She smiled at the lady in green.

"Oh my dear, look how beautiful you are! Of course I can help you." She smiled. In y/ns head she rolled her eyes, bitch. Poor girl just stared at the two.

Y/n looked over at gave her a reasurring smile, kind of letting her know that she was helping her. The girl smiling back seeming releived and walking away.

"What was it that you needed dear?" The lady walked beside her tall and confidently, her head up in a bit of a snooty manner.

"I couldnt decide which jewelry fit me best! I noticed your lovely pearls from a far and knew you were thr right person to ask. Theres a shop just down this way that sells wonders." She smiled at the older woman, putting on an act she clearly bought.

"Oh, of course! Wouldn't want to ask any lower class a question they couldn't understand, now would you?" She laughed.

Y/n just smiled and nodded until they reached the side block where they couldn't be seen.

"Where is this store you speak of?-"

BANG BANG

The lady dropping dead on the floor.

Two gun shot wounds to her chest, y/n still aiming the gun even though the body fell.

She breathed heavily and lowered the weapon, blood splattered against her face.

The gun was louder, drew attention quicker. She drew her signiture a heart and got out of there quickly. She would have to get a silencer from Tony to make her murders more discreet.

No blood on her clothes luckily, so she was able to sneak into the house with her gun in her tights, and wash her face at the sink.

Luckily, May wasn't even home.

You decided to make some dinner after all of that, tired and feeling hungry.

Alastors POV

I've been reading about her all over the papers, I knew this would happen. It was romantic how she killed the detective for me though. If only I hadn't let me emotions get the best of me dismissed her. We could have been something.

Today, we met eyes at the bakery, I miss her. How stupid of me to leave such a woman. She hated me now, and I know she was doing all this to get my attention, to make me jealous.

It was all working. And I need to get her back.

Y/n POV

That night you had made some Gumbo, hoping to make May happy and relaxed when she got home. In a way, to thank her for all her help and shelter she's given you.

When she arrived home, she smelled the delicous soup. She dropped her bag excitedly, "Oh my! You made my favorite!" She bumped you out of the way playfully to take in the smell directly from the pot.

You giggled, holding the spoon in your hand and a bowl in the other.

"I can serve you some if you'd sit down." Y/n smiled. May nodding excitedly, this must have been a meal that she held memories with because she seemed very happy to have it.

After placing the bowl down in front of her, she thanked you a thousand times before dipping her spoon in the bowl and digging in.

Months Later

October 31st, 1929

The rivalry between you and Alastor seemed to be growing bigger as the fall and cold began to come around.

The papers not helping the tension between you two now, they always put you guys against eachother.

"The Louisiana Ripper vs. The Vòlè Kè!"

Was always what the headlines said, or something similar to it. She had enough of it, May seemed to have fully calmed down and trusted her now, but that trust had May tell y/n some things that she didnt like to hear.

Feeling angry, wanting to put an end to the whole fued, she set her sights out on killing once again. This time targeting one of Mays co-workers first who had been tormenting May for her skin color. And of course eventually confronting Alastor as well later on.

May told y/n that she had said and done some things to her. The ladys name was Virginia, gina for short. Gina was a bitch and a racist, thats all y/n needed to hear when May was telling her all of this. That was enough for her to get put on her list of victims. Especially since it was someone who was doing something to her best friend.

Gina had to go.

And after Gina was dead, Alastor would be next to confront.

Now things were different though. Y/n had a silencer, a better knife, better skills, and more kills. The more people moving into to New Orleans just made it easier for her.

She had a plan for tonight, the papers would no longer say what they do now.