2- Hidden Inventory 2

"Please! Please listen to me!" Kokun yells as he watches Suguru calmly make a cup of tea, unbothered by the extremely one sided fight that just went down, "I was wrong! I'm sorry! I'm really sorry!" he yells as he struggles against the cursed spirit Suguru set on him using his cursed technique, "I'll pull out of this job! I'll quit being a curse user, too! Of course I'll quit Q, too! I know! I'll go back to the countryside and farm rice!" he yells as Suguru puts his hand up to his ear, "I know you can hear me!".

"Like a curse user would cut it as a farmer" Suguru says as he sits down on the sofa across from the vessel and the woman Kokun was dragging before.

"You can hear me!" Kokun says annoyed, "damn student acting all condescending! But Bayer-san is here, too! He's Q's strongest combatant! He'll take care of you and these things!".

"Hey! Is this your 'Bayer?'" Suguru asks as he shows Kokun a photo that Satoru just sent him of his standing in front of Bayer who has been constricted by him.

"That's him" Kokun says shocked.

--- at the races ---

And all of the boats are off at once. From the inside, we have numbers 1, 2, 4, 5, 3, and 6 starting the race. They're off with a beautiful straight shot.

The announcer says over the loudspeaker in the seating area.

"And just what are you doing after suddenly disappearing on me yesterday?" the suited man from yesterday asks as he walks over to Fushiguro who sits in the seating area.

"Getting more money" Fushiguro says as he holds his ticket up in the air.

"I've never seen you win once" the man says as he looks out at the race, "what about your job?".

"Oh, give it a rest" Fushiguro says annoyed, "you're talking like I'm unemployed, Shiu".

"Because you are, Toji" Shiu says as he sits down next to Toji, "as a mediator, it's my duty to report how the job's going to the client".

"I'm up against the Gojo clan's kid" Toji says as he rests him arm on the chairs next to him, "I wouldn't be able to do anything if I just popped up in front of him. I have to wear him down using some idiots first. You go do your own damn job".

"Already did, dumbass" Shiu says with a slight chuckle, "what were you thinking, letting go of the entire deposit?".

"I told you, I'm wearing him down" Toji says as he looks out at the water, "don't you worry. All that money will come back to me. Just like with this race".

Number 6, Hateno, crosses the finish line first! Number 1, Doguchi, finishes next! Following them in third is number 2, Matsuda. In fourth is number four, Nakaoka.

The announcer says over the loudspeaker.

"You're not cut out for making easy money" Shiu says as he stands up, "I'm counting on you, sorcerer killer. Oh, right. How's Megumi doing?".

"Who's that?" Toji asks as he thinks over it for a while.

--- where Suguru and Satoru are ---

"Should we get her to the hospital?" Satoru asks as he looks at the vessel who lies on the sofa unconscious.

"I wish I could use reverse cursed energy like Shoko and Kuina" Suguru says as he sits down on the sofa after making yet another cup of tea.

"Yeah, that's impossible" Satoru says as he looks at Suguru, "I can't understand a word about what either of them say about it".

--- back to when Shoko explained it ---